Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Open letter to GW

Brighthaven Leader
Alright, I am done, I haven't slept in around 3-4 days, so I think I will get 2-3 hours, before up time.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Brighthaven Leader
@Rynnik,

There is a bevy of them, but it can wait until I come back.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Decius
Charlie George
Decius
In this context, "The world" is the thing that your observations are of.

I am getting bored of the conversation, but I don't really understand what you are getting at with that statement.

Are you saying that my observations are "of the world" and your is somehow supernatural or above worldly observations?
I'm saying that when your expectations wildly differ from your observations, it is much more likely that your expectations are wildly inaccurate than that your observations are.

It's not metaphysical at all, just direct episimology.
Decius
Quijenoth
Cheatle for TEO
There is no winning War of Towers, and the only LN settlements we attacked were in the EoX, our enemies. What negotiations are you referring too? There is only one EoX dictator and that is Phyllain, and the last set of negotiations for anything fell through. Unless you mean the leader of KB or Cal? Which is under the EoX rule, and under Phyllain leadership.

GW has stated (multiple times in posts and keepside chats) that there will be extra + buildings granted for those who effectively "WIN" WoT. You know this!

Phyllain has stated many times that Callambea "does its own thing" and I, as Viceroy for Callambea have made many attempts on these forums and in game to solidify Callambeas LN status. Something I hoped the "Good" settlements and alliances would welcome, but instead have been met with ridicule and ignorance.

Yes we are still part of the Empire and yes (as stated elsewhere) we will defend (not attack) those who invade our territory. But when I am personally addressed by one of your members with "Callambea is next!" while assisting in the defense of a KB tower near our settlement and then to be feuded during our next available PVP window by Phaeros (which we successfully defended against) with not a single attempt at diplomacy, you can understand why I get the impression that EBA does not care about anyone on this server other than themselves.

You will look for any loophole to exact your own desired goals.

Cheatle for TEO
We can both sit here all day point out good and bad things about each others organizations, but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter.
I agree with you - my responses where not aimed at you directly but at Eox is Evil who clearly has no clue what goes on outside his own little bubble.

If you want to be involved in diplomacy all you have to do is publicly declare your independence from Golgotha/EoX and Pax. Seperate peace is an option, albeit a complicated one.
Doc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsUscVoZcMQ
Bringslite
Cheatle for TEO
I thought I was pretty clear on who and what.

I didn't say Ozem's, I said Forgeholm, in which there was a tower missing and we were fighting Golgotha. I admit that I didn't see you take it, and if Bringslite says they didn't see you, alright, but we did fight you up there.

We didn't. Forgeholm says they didn't. Interestingly enough, Forgeholm seems to have gotten as many "events" finished as they "technically owned as towers" at the start of the event, with one exception. They had 4 or 5 near Alderwag belonging to a company temporarily housed at Alderwag. They didn't have the time to join us over there, though they were invited (physically) then as well as knowing that if Alderwag and/or Ozem's are doing something, Forgeholm is already "Auto Invited". Also, if one part of TFH has a recipe, ALL of TFH have that recipe.

@ Cheatle

You had a conversation with Forgeholm during all of this. I don't know if it was a current and running situation that may have been confused at that moment. I actually did not speak with everyone (from Forgeholm) that you spoke with, though I did speak with one main person that you did speak with a good deal. I am fairly sure that all the statements in this post are factual. If not, I haven't gained ALL the info, and I apologize. We do not want friction between the EBA and TFH. You have been great friends.

I think that it is a set procedure now to look for the worst case scenario in everything that opponents do. That might be a wise way to approach things in a war, but TFH are not currently in a war.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Just Dak
Decius
Charlie George
Decius
In this context, "The world" is the thing that your observations are of.

I am getting bored of the conversation, but I don't really understand what you are getting at with that statement.

Are you saying that my observations are "of the world" and your is somehow supernatural or above worldly observations?
I'm saying that when your expectations wildly differ from your observations, it is much more likely that your expectations are wildly inaccurate than that your observations are.

It's not metaphysical at all, just direct episimology.

I had no expectations. As I have said many times now, I pointed out something I thought was funny and silly. Logic terms are great for determining if you are making a cohesive point or thinking about something correctly. It is less useful when it is a blunt instrument spread liberally in any and all lay conversations

It was an observation, not built on expectations. As is often used when regular people from regular walks of life find something funny.

1. EoX is evil, we are the enemy. Trust is hard earned or not earned.
2. EBA promotes positive gameplay, and works to be a force for good in the River Kingdoms.
3. EBA is accused of doing something that many would attribute to EoX behavior. Immediate deflect back to EoX.

Ha Ha. Funny.
Queue drumroll
Waka Waka
Many Applause
Such red curtain
End Show.
Give me a reasonable despot any day. Someone that constantly reminds everyone that they are virtuous and honorable can not be trusted to be either. If you are good we will know by your deeds, if you are reasonable we will know by our deals.
Rynnik
Cheatle for TEO
Alright, I am done, I haven't slept in around 3-4 days, so I think I will get 2-3 hours, before up time.
I really hope that was a joke.

Good sleep, mate. Sweet dreams of something better then PFO hopefully.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Brighthaven Leader
Yea, finally woke up, I had to sleep, I only sleep like twice a week or so.
Telemvar
Maybe if you took off the hat and beard you would be more comfortable in bed???

Just kidding, boss!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post