Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Nhur Athemon's Continuing Wrath

Bob
Nhur Athemon just raised six new towers, scattered throughout the Echo Wood. Happy hunting!
Takasi
Silly and easy question, but can Nhur Athemon events spawn in…hexes with holdings? Road hexes? Settlement hexes? Most of us would predict that answer is 'no' and skip them in searching.

Other escalation types could use some love too. Could you please add Nhur Athemon to the regular rotation of escalations, or maybe put them in a special rotation like every time an escalation source is cleared Nhur Athemon appears next? This would be a very nice incentive for clearing the map of other targets.
Drogon
Are these the 6 that Lee announced yesterday in a separate thread or are they an additional 6?

Lisa announce 4 secret ones 2 days ago, then Lee announced 6 yesterday in response to the Troll post and said that you randomly placed them in hexes you liked….are these 6 more or the same?
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Smitty
Probably new ones. Feels like they are reloading them once the ones they annoumce are killed.
Lee Hammock
Wrath of Nhur Athemon events can only spawn in unoccupied wilderness hexes and monster. Shadow of Nhur Athemon events can spawn anywhere.

We're placing 6 during the work day and 6 at the dead of night (dead of night Pacific time, so Europeans have a shot) twice a week (probably Tuesday and Saturday) for the rest of the month.
Shadolrds
What about the lesser spawns near TK for the newbies? Will there be any of those being re seeded?
Lee Hammock
Indeed.
Drogon
Will the daytime ones be placed after server uptime?
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Bob
Yes, I'm too lazy to get them placed before downtime.

The 6 for this morning have been placed, along with two Shadow escalations near Thornkeep (please leave those for newer characters, or at least bring some newer characters along with you).

The 6 Wrath escalations are all in Wilderness hexes with no existing holding, spread across the map.
Bob
Nhur Athemon just unleashed his full wrath on 6 more hexes, along with unleashing slightly less wrath on 2 hexes near Thornkeep.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post