Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Open letter – 24/7 availability, game balance and PvP

Saiph the Fallen
Plenty of Goblinworks blogs outlay that being evil will be HARD. Currently it's not hard, go do some reading.
Rynnik
Saiph the Fallen
Plenty of Goblinworks blogs outlay that being evil will be HARD. Currently it's not hard, go do some reading.
Why wouldn't you have just said that?

Link please.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Doc

Then why isn't Goblin Works making it harder right now?
Rynnik
vyal
tl;dr? There are other better options rather than just "watching a targeted static health bar sink".
And if they depend on an AI any less advanced in any way then the human brain the end result will eventually still be boring.
Saiph the Fallen
Doc

Then why isn't Goblin Works making it harder right now?

K, I'm done after this because these questions are getting silly. It's called code, and time, and work to implement a proper reputation system.
Doc
I'm using the Socratic method.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Rynnik
Saiph the Fallen
Read a blog, plenty of evidence.
Okay caldeathe.

A biochemistry complains beside the war.

If you want to take the time to explain to me what that is supposed to mean go ahead.
How in the hell did I get involved in this?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Tink says Stab
Different question.

Why did they make the reputation system less punishing?
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
vyal
Rynnik
… And if they depend on an AI any less advanced in any way then the human brain the end result will eventually still be boring.
Happily, the enforced temporal and resource consuming solutions can involve PvP while still addressing the issues of 24/7 availability and game balance raised by the OP.
Rynnik
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Rynnik
Saiph the Fallen
Read a blog, plenty of evidence.
Okay caldeathe.

A biochemistry complains beside the war.

If you want to take the time to explain to me what that is supposed to mean go ahead.
How in the hell did I get involved in this?
Random statement that could be construed almost any way and had nothing to do with the conversation ongoing without clarification of a ton of detail that writer didn't feel like passing from their brain to the keyboard.

No idea why that reminded me of you.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post