Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Support level for companies without settlement allegiance

xaosist
For a company that is not in a settlement have the support level at 8 plus the highest plus value of their holdings that are not currently contested.

At +0 it would still be 8 and at +5 it would be 13. (No tier 3 access)
Bringslite
I can see that being along with one of their original design goals. Things have changed a bit. There has been talk of "companies" being able to set up a holding or three and start something. What kind of training they could put together with holdings and a small unaffiliated group… not sure.

Despite the change, (at least so far) support at 20 still requires a settlement. There might be an arguable case for more "wild Men" level support if you have vulnerable assets, like holdings….
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Bringslite
I can see that being along with one of their original design goals. Things have changed a bit. There has been talk of "companies" being able to set up a holding or three and start something. What kind of training they could put together with holdings and a small unaffiliated group… not sure.

Despite the change, (at least so far) support at 20 still requires a settlement. There might be an arguable case for more "wild Men" level support if you have vulnerable assets, like holdings….

"Wild Men" could still be feuded, and eventually their gear will be subject to loss due to threading limitations. They will also not have the benefits of being able to replace that gear either free or at discounted rates. I wouldn't suspect that the life as a bandit will be by any means easy mode, just because they have no permanent holding at risk.

It is also important to remember the systems of Faction, Alignment, Hideouts and SADs have not been added in yet. All of these will play a significant way the game is played.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post