Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Sspitfire's Feat Advancement Spreadsheet

coach
it went poof in his Google Trash Bin

did anyone save a "Copy of" version?

really really relied on those, sad to see em gone
coach - Dreamless Company

PM coach on Paizo Forum
Bringslite
coach

This seems better all around and more up to date. Sspitfire's was a beloved resource and took a lot of work, so I don't mean to down play it in any way.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Edam
Bringslite
coach

This seems better all around and more up to date. Sspitfire's was a beloved resource and took a lot of work, so I don't mean to down play it in any way.

Spitfires spreadsheet was invaluable for planning ability advancement, nohing else does the job as easily or as well.

However it is now hopelessly out of date, 4 months is a long time in this game.
Aeryx
Exactly as Edam stated, Sspitfire's sheet had XP costs, ability score gains, and prerequisite feats/achievements in an easy-to-read format. I just used it to get me to 16 DEX, and while it was out of date, I simply made sure to double-check the numbers on the Wiki sheet.

As it stands, the wiki spreadsheet requires me to manually add up ability score increases from consecutive levels, as well as XP costs. Sspitfire's even had the conversion to Days laid out for you (though I never paid much attention to that column).

It's certainly telling that a resource so out of date is still desired by so many. This is a niche that many players would be indebted to whomever fills it.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
It doesn't list the XP costs, but for simply looking at ways to advance a stat, searching the goblinary for the stat name is pretty useful
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Ravenlute
Hmm, like this?
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
coach
awesome!
coach - Dreamless Company

PM coach on Paizo Forum
Brighthaven Leader
I am thinking about posting it back up and keeping it up to date. Its just something else I will have to update, so not sure.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post