Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

HP of whatnow?

Memory-High Priest of Desna
Tink says Stab
Tigari
Memory
Chosen of Norgeboogygooberborgergorger:

Thank you..Just thank you!

Quit stealing my dank memes.

I don't have enough Jet Fuel to melt'em. Might as well gank'em.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Elmin Sterro
Memory
Elsworth Sugarfoot
Flynn Pontis: Zealot of Asmodeus.
Kharst Grimmnason: Bloodhound of Abadar

nuh uh Ellie. If they aren't willing to come out and say it, they aren't devoted enough.

Elmin Sterro
Doc
I'm the Chosen of Norgorber. Why? Because anybody who suggests otherwise will get a sanctified short sword through their heart.

I'm pretty sure publicly declaring yourself the High Priest of Norgorber pretty much guarantees that you aren't.

interesting point. i wonder if any other clues will emerge then? you seem to be presenting yourself as an expert of sorts…

It doesn't take many ranks in knowledge religion to know that they prize their secrecy very highly.

also, there's a distinct possibility that Doc will now try to put a sanctified short sword through your heart.

I'm pretty sure he was inclined to do that anyway, so no harm done.
Doc
Hey, I never admitted to being a high priest. I'm just Chosen. Not my call.
Doc

pay attention!! this post is to find the uppermost authority on the matter. If that means N-burger's grand puubah (or whatever the title is supposed to be) remains a mystery then so be it.

What would that title be anyway? is that also a mystery?
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Elmin Sterro
Memory
Doc

pay attention!! this post is to find the uppermost authority on the matter. If that means N-burger's grand puubah (or whatever the title is supposed to be) remains a mystery then so be it.

What would that title be anyway? is that also a mystery?

I think it depends on who is asking.
Tink says Stab
Snitches get stitches.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Duffy Swiftshadow
To most peoples' surprise I'm actually a cleric of Pharasma, from a silent monk monastery; hence the company name.
Duffy Swiftshadow
To most peoples' surprise I'm actually a cleric of Pharasma, from a silent monk monastery; hence the company name.

interesting. i'll keep an eye on how things shake out. if they ever implement pharasma as an alignable deity i wonder if any of your peers will be as prominent or moreso than you?

Tink says Stab
I'm the High Priest of the new god Tink. He is a magical hat, basically immortal, can teleport all over the Echo Woods.

Anyone want to join my cult?
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
updated

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post