Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

HP of whatnow?

Duffy Swiftshadow
Memory
Duffy Swiftshadow
To most peoples' surprise I'm actually a cleric of Pharasma, from a silent monk monastery; hence the company name.

interesting. i'll keep an eye on how things shake out. if they ever implement pharasma as an alignable deity i wonder if any of your peers will be as prominent or moreso than you?

Maybe one day we'll get more of my brethren, it is a bit of a haul from our monastery in the Hungry Mountains. Somday.
Tigari
Screw it..I'll join the Cult of Tink! ALL PRAISE THE HAT!
Memory-High Priest of Desna
Tigari
Screw it..I'll join the Cult of Tink! ALL PRAISE THE HAT!

this from the guy who cares not for any deities. He's been saved! hallelujah!
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Tigari
Also, Tink Can't be his own high priest! He is the diety..so. Guess as his first follower that make ME his high priest!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
coach
the Archdruid of Erastil

question is will that be 2016 or 2017? smile
coach - Dreamless Company

PM coach on Paizo Forum
Hobson Fiffledown
Hobson Fiffledown, God-King of Biscuits.

And upon the alter, thee shall lay
butter, jam, or honey.
(possibly gravy)
so it is said, so it shall be.
This space for rent.
there's a ton of people gunning for Cleric/archdruid of Erastil or some other variant. My suggestion is to use the time between now and then to prove your devotion to Erastil as much as you can. If you're going to lay claim on a title like that, you're going to have some serious competition.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
coach
what about I am THE Twice-Marked of Pharasma!!!!
coach - Dreamless Company

PM coach on Paizo Forum
Hobson Fiffledown
Hobson Fiffledown, God-King of Biscuits.

And upon the alter, thee shall lay
butter, jam, or honey.
(possibly gravy)
so it is said, so it shall be.

and lo, there was Sour cream.
though it was not tradition he ate it anyway
for it was rich, and creamy,
and there were chives, and they were good.

unrelated: one of my favorite restaurants in my home town http://www.calliesbiscuits.com/

Tigari
And I'll back the Flynn thing since hes been out for a bit for IRL stuff. He has trained maces to T2 and uses them specifically for the Asmodeus attacks. He's the only person I know even trying to be a "Priest" (figher cleric lol) of Asmodeus.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post