Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

HP of whatnow?

Memory-High Priest of Desna
Tigari
And I'll back the Flynn thing since hes been out for a bit for IRL stuff. He has trained maces to T2 and uses them specifically for the Asmodeus attacks. He's the only person I know even trying to be a "Priest" (figher cleric lol) of Asmodeus.

well, i always say, if you're the only priest, that makes you the Pope! sounds super unique though. is he using the right domain?
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Hobson Fiffledown
Sour cream on a biscuit?!? I'll not have such blasphemy!

Bake-ro-nomicon G23:45

"The creme which is sour shall not lie upon the biscuit.
Should a land owner wish for biscuits and creme that is sour,
the creme shall be mixed within the unbaked dough
in modest portion.
The creme that is sour shall only be mixed within the
unbaked dough if the dough, which is unbaked, holds within it
savory herbs for the pairing of gravies.
Wary though, the land owner should be, for gravies
of common stock shall not be used with the biscuits originating
from creme which is sour.

So sayeth the Biscuit."

So sayeth we all.

Sheesh, someone needs to go to church or something. This is basic biscuit-scripture here.
This space for rent.
Duffy Swiftshadow
We do have a hammer wielding dwarf who is a follower of Asmodeus. Think we just gained an eventual hellknight aligned one too.
Tink says Stab
The lack of evil aligned, spear wielding, gnome(/hat) gods makes me an extremely sad player. That's why I started my own religion.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Memory
there's a ton of people gunning for Cleric/archdruid of Erastil or some other variant. My suggestion is to use the time between now and then to prove your devotion to Erastil as much as you can. If you're going to lay claim on a title like that, you're going to have some serious competition.
I started staking my claim 13 months ago.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Memory-High Priest of Desna
well then thanks for speaking up smile we wouldn't want that to be decided without somebody like you involved would we?
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Brighthaven Leader
I will go ahead and stake my claim as the High Priest of Shelyn, the eternal maiden, the holder of true beauty, and love.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Tink says Stab
Goddamn hippies.
Thorgrim Foegrinder
I am a devoted Inquisitor of Gorum, and will take the spot of Champion of Iron until another follower of Gorum can best me in battle for the title.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Tink says Stab
If I train a few Greatsword cleric attacks and stab you to death, do I get your gods magical hat?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post