Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

HP of whatnow?

Edam
Tink says Stab
The lack of evil aligned, spear wielding, gnome(/hat) gods makes me an extremely sad player. That's why I started my own religion.

A gnome wielding a spear has the reach of a normal shortsword ?
Tink says Stab
If we wimped out and used spears that are sized for gnomes, sure. But we roll big. We stole these babies from some ogres.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Eyraphel Teralyn
Anyone who seeks the righteous might of the Empyreal Lords is welcome company with me. I obey Ragathiel myself, but to acknowledge one Lord's power is to respect them all. I know, however, that they don't seem popular with these River Kingdoms and thus haven't made your list.

Until such time as Ragathiel may be recognized, I'll be drawing on Iomedae's power. But I'm sure the knights of Ozem's Vigil have someone more worthy of that particular position.
Memory-High Priest of Desna
Thorgrim:

Roger, already knew about you. was waiting for you to speak up.

Tink:

you can do that, but you have to give up the spot you already have. wearing two hats = nasty hathair.

Cheatle:

if Shelyn gets a domain you better be the first one to level whatever-is-possible-at-the-time.

Eyraphel:

Same message to you! if a Domain is ever implemented for newer deities, there are going to be tons of pretenders cropping up to play with the new toys. you'd better be ready to put every last one of them in their place.

list updated!
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Brighthaven Leader
Considering her only two implemented domains I have at level 6….I am already ahead of the game.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Cheatle for TEO
Considering her only two implemented domains I have at level 6….I am already ahead of the game.

the Glaive counts as a polearm right? shouldn't you be using a spear then?
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Rook Echo Woodsman
Thorgrim Foegrinder
I am a devoted Inquisitor of Gorum, and will take the spot of Champion of Iron until another follower of Gorum can best me in battle for the title.

Leading his team..

Thorgrim Foegrinder with Sanctified Steel Greatsword +3
That is an awfully pretty piece. I love that us sanctified users got new weapon models for our special gear.

Tink says Stab
Texture resolution seems a bit low compared to the armours. Actually, that is a complaint that I have about a fair few weapons. A lack of consistency in texture quality.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
i'm content to wait until the mechanics are right before i worry about it being pretty :-p

for anybody who's claimed a spot: send me screenshots as above! would love to add it to the OP!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post