Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

HP of whatnow?

BlackMoria
There is a number of clerics of Sarenrae in Keeper's Pass.

Trying to determine who the high priest will be is something we need to do. Maybe a few rounds of 'Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock' would be the fastest method. smile
Seraph
Ellashan Swiftwind

Trying to determine who the high priest will be is something we need to do. Maybe a few rounds of 'Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock' would be the fastest method. smile

As the most active/experienced cleric of Sarenrae in Brighthaven, soon to be home to a Cathedral of Good, I'll throw my name in there. We shall have to spend some time in prayer, communing with the Dawnflower to truly know who should hold the title, of course.
Seraph
Cleric of Sarenrae
Brighthaven
Memory-High Priest of Desna
Ellashan Swiftwind

Seraph
Ellashan Swiftwind

As the most active/experienced cleric of Sarenrae in Brighthaven, soon to be home to a Cathedral of Good, I'll throw my name in there. We shall have to spend some time in prayer, communing with the Dawnflower to truly know who should hold the title, of course.

it's a sun-off!

who will get retinal damage?

who will notice a mole that wasn't there before the next day??

WHO CAN STAY OUT THE LONGEST WITH CRISCO ALL OVER HIS BODY WITHOUT SIZZLING???

find out next Sunday Sunday Sunday ONLY ON
PAY
PER
VIEW.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Eyraphel Teralyn
Memory
Eyraphel:

Same message to you! if a Domain is ever implemented for newer deities, there are going to be tons of pretenders cropping up to play with the new toys. you'd better be ready to put every last one of them in their place.

I'll be a paladin. If we get a domain in PFO, then I'll have it. I'll be preaching from the front lines, though, so keep that in mind if this list is cleric-exclusive.
The leader of a faith doesn't have to be a pure Cleric. Some faiths would be aghast if their spiritual champion couldn't pull out a weapon and do battle. I'm looking at this more on your devotion to the true spirit of your chosen faith, and of your devotion XP-wise do the game mechanics in place to support it.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Gross
Surely all that matters is how much gold one has in the Bank of Abadar (where it can be kept safe with ones collection of hats against the slings, arrows and spears of outrageous fortune).

Abadar, Building civilization one reasonably priced sale at a time.
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Rynnik
Not sure what I am the High Priest of but when I figure it out it is going to be good. smile
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Flynn Pontis
I think I am like the only worshipper of asmodeus so does that make me a high priest?
Edam
The "who gets to be the High Priest" thing may actually get interesting once we have faction warfare and a need arises to be somewhat organised.
Flynn Pontis
I think I am like the only worshipper of asmodeus so does that make me a high priest?

You already had nominations from Tigari ect, and it looks like you're the only one that's actually building for it. Unless somebody wants to challenge it, I think that makes you it. I already had you on the OP.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post