Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

HP of whatnow?

Memory-High Priest of Desna
Edam
The "who gets to be the High Priest" thing may actually get interesting once we have faction warfare and a need arises to be somewhat organised.

That's why I think, if it's important to you, you have to build your following now.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Just Dak
It is likely a ways off for me (since I am currently main fighter) but I have considered devoting to Urgathoa.

So what would that be? Plaguemonger, Dreadknight, Reaper, something else?
Give me a reasonable despot any day. Someone that constantly reminds everyone that they are virtuous and honorable can not be trusted to be either. If you are good we will know by your deeds, if you are reasonable we will know by our deals.
Giorgio
Reference: Religion of Golarion
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Looks like High Reaper sounds right Charlie, though I haven't even heard of Urgathoa being implemented. Only one of her domains exists currently.

Thanks for the info Giorgio. We can get some more accurate titles for those that don't already know what they're supposed to be called.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Asmodena
Memory
Elsworth Sugarfoot
Flynn Pontis: Zealot of Asmodeus.
Kharst Grimmnason: Bloodhound of Abadar

nuh uh Ellie. If they aren't willing to come out and say it, they aren't devoted enough.
Did someone call upon the Order of the Nail?

Asmodena - High Priestess of the Order of the Nail - Baptizing With Fire

Cyrus the Lawbringer - HellKnight, Order of the Nail - There is no good or evil, there are only those enlightened creatures with the higher intellect to follow and respect the laws of The Ordained, and those who only understand their primal instincts, and they will forever be children of the Abyss.
Well that's an interesting take smile lining up not with a god, but with a cult-like order. Folks like that have their place in the pantheon too. Especially because Hellknights really are a thing that's going to be implemented. What settlement are you from Asmodena?

Thod-Theodum
Theodum hereby appeals to the Decemvirate that he is recognized as the first accepted Venture Captain of the Pathfinder Society who build up a lodge as basis for exploration in these lands.

This issue has become more urgent as there are rumours that the Aspis Consortium also is setting foot into these lands.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Just Dak
Memory
Looks like High Reaper sounds right Charlie, though I haven't even heard of Urgathoa being implemented. Only one of her domains exists currently.

Thanks for the info Giorgio. We can get some more accurate titles for those that don't already know what they're supposed to be called.

It will be a long way off if ever, my only hope is that she is considered a major deity and I remember somewhere GW saying that the major gods will be added before they move to minors/devils/demons/celestial.

*Edit* I am hearing back from my devious colleagues that Urgathoa is going to be implemented sometime™. Consider source as you will smile
Give me a reasonable despot any day. Someone that constantly reminds everyone that they are virtuous and honorable can not be trusted to be either. If you are good we will know by your deeds, if you are reasonable we will know by our deals.
@thod

I sometimes wonder how the faction system is really going to work, and how involved real players will be in the leadership roles. This thread will serve as a good record of your intentions of it ever comes to that.

@Charlie

I'm all for new implementation for Clerics. Not to be selfish, but more domains is always a good thing, even though we already have more selectable features than anybody else (don't we? i'm too lazy to count wizard features).

Thod-Theodum
@Memory
The shame (in RP terms) will be that Thod likely will end up upstaging Theodum. Theodum is my RP venture captain - he is the one who is responsible for the RP story of EL.
Thod is the one I'm logged in most of the time. But well - that is my problem how I play and have developed my DTs.

Indeed it will be interesting to see how the factions play out. I assume Pathfinder Society and Aspis Consortium will play a large role - just because being first will give them an advantage. But I best stop here - don't want to derail your thread.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post