Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

HP of whatnow?

Asmodena
@ Memory

The Order of the Nail is currently based out of Hopes End, and will remain ever vigilant during the construction of the Infernal Cathedral.
Asmodena - High Priestess of the Order of the Nail - Baptizing With Fire

Cyrus the Lawbringer - HellKnight, Order of the Nail - There is no good or evil, there are only those enlightened creatures with the higher intellect to follow and respect the laws of The Ordained, and those who only understand their primal instincts, and they will forever be children of the Abyss.
Memory-High Priest of Desna
That is very intriguing…so there's a Cathedral going up in AL. Which one? I was sure there was going to be some devotion to Abadar round that way, and half expected one or two folks from the Aeonians to try to grab that title if given the opportunity, but it didn't come. Give me a cross-section of the Religious affiliations of your clerics over in Hopes End. Are they all under your wing? or are there other faiths?
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Tigari
Just Dak
Memory
Looks like High Reaper sounds right Charlie, though I haven't even heard of Urgathoa being implemented. Only one of her domains exists currently.

Thanks for the info Giorgio. We can get some more accurate titles for those that don't already know what they're supposed to be called.

It will be a long way off if ever, my only hope is that she is considered a major deity and I remember somewhere GW saying that the major gods will be added before they move to minors/devils/demons/celestial.

*Edit* I am hearing back from my devious colleagues that Urgathoa is going to be implemented sometime™. Consider source as you will smile

You're going to have to fight Phyllain for the title then. He's been waiting for Urgathoa for a while now.
Just Dak
I still maintain you can't be both the Benevolent Dictator, the Holy Ruler, and the High Priest smile

That said I will still have to fight him over it, likely when I settle in to T2. I don't expect it to go over well
Give me a reasonable despot any day. Someone that constantly reminds everyone that they are virtuous and honorable can not be trusted to be either. If you are good we will know by your deeds, if you are reasonable we will know by our deals.
Illyena
She Who Enforces (E-Mail) Rules Graciously, Devout of CANNSPAM COMPLIENCY
Bunibuni
Have you decided who the high priest/priestess of Asmodeus is yet? I got this temple of Asmodeus structure kit burning a hole [literally] in my personal vault that I want to sell/trade to a good home. Preferably far far away from the High Road Covenant. smile
Hope's End is nibbling at the idea to taking it. But it needs a good home - far far far away from HRC!
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
BuniBuni: it's not for me to decide, but the person who claims to be closest to Asmodeus is Flynn Pontis. His combat style and feat selection is about as aligned with Asmodeus as you can get. If the Gols are already prepared to set up a Facility for him, then Hopes End has the Cult of Nails, who would need it most.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
MidknightDiamond
Bunibuni
Have you decided who the high priest/priestess of Asmodeus is yet? I got this temple of Asmodeus structure kit burning a hole [literally] in my personal vault that I want to sell/trade to a good home. Preferably far far away from the High Road Covenant. smile
Hope's End is nibbling at the idea to taking it. But it needs a good home - far far far away from HRC!

Instead of the player jumping and claiming to be this, that or the other, I think it'd be interesting if there was eventually a way for a player to complete faction quests for their deity to actually earn these titles. Something that would take a great deal of time and effort to do. And something that keeps with the canon of Golarion and the way the deity's churches are said to be organized. Those churches who do not have "high priest" type positions could instead grant other titles with just as much prestige and merit that are more appropriate to their flavor and worship.
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Duffy Swiftshadow
Memory
That is very intriguing…so there's a Cathedral going up in AL. Which one? I was sure there was going to be some devotion to Abadar round that way, and half expected one or two folks from the Aeonians to try to grab that title if given the opportunity, but it didn't come. Give me a cross-section of the Religious affiliations of your clerics over in Hopes End. Are they all under your wing? or are there other faiths?

We'll be constructing the Efficiency Cathedral (LE Centered) in Hope's End as soon as possible (have the recipe), granting access to Abadar, Asmodeus and Norgorber. According to last I heard Sunholm will also have a Cathedral (cause of their template) tho it will be centered on LG so I think that one will include Abadar, Iomadae, and Sarenrae.
MidknightDiamond
Instead of the player jumping and claiming to be this, that or the other, I think it'd be interesting if there was eventually a way for a player to complete faction quests for their deity to actually earn these titles. Something that would take a great deal of time and effort to do. And something that keeps with the canon of Golarion and the way the deity's churches are said to be organized. Those churches who do not have "high priest" type positions could instead grant other titles with just as much prestige and merit that are more appropriate to their flavor and worship.

somehow i dont expect there to ever be support for players to take up unique leadership positions in factions, but for the time being it certainly is fun for those of us who care to stand up and say " i'm the most Asmodeus of any Asmodeus that ever Asmodeus'd"

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post