Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The time has come

THEPROPHET
For months we have watched this game. Some of us have infiltrated the supposed power blocks and a few have even been placed in positions of leadership in these propped up regimes. For months we have waited in the shadows for the game to Get Good.

Earlier today, as a group we have decided that there is a high likelihood that this is as good as it will get. Therefore I have been dispatched to give warning and announce the beginning of Phase 1 of Plan Awful. Our operatives, which have been instrumental in stirring up conflict between the pretend powers shall increase their efforts. In conjunction with this, within the next 4 weeks, our plebs shall make use of the endless Free Accounts to bring justice to the new player area as well as show that the only true power worthwhile is that of numbers. We shall suffocate the resistance. You will wake up in the middle of the night begging for an end to the onslaught, but there shall be no such end. Strike one of us down, and you will find 3 more ready to step into the breach. We shall feed off your cries and drink of your tears.

We have been among you since day one. You still have no idea how screwed you are. Soon you shall. Your doom has come. Those among you who wish to plead for a spot among the Chosen should know where to find us.

Tigari
OOOO, where's my popcorn!
Telemvar
Hail….Hydra?
Dreaden
I like it.
Duffy Swiftshadow
They know we know right? Like it's not actually a surprise? I guess the more interesting question is which of the two groups are they?

I kinda want to see a horde of trial accounts try to take some big group on, would be interesting.

@OP I know you probably don't care but you should avoid the newbie area, your just gonna piss the devs off if you mess with that. Doesn't take a lot of effort to disable trial account creation and lock all the characters made, plus a GM can run around ban hammering, not the biggest game world.
Nivia Rey
Finally a good thread on these forums.
Tigari
Well, Just gotta burst out in song with an one I enjoy;

I call upon the ancient lords of the underworld,
To bring forth this beast and,

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken,
Take the land, that must be taken.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken,
Devour worlds, smite forsaken

Rise up from your thousand year-old sleep,
Break forth from your grave eternally.

I command you to rise, rise, rise, rise,
rise, rise, rise, rise.

I'm the conjurer of demons,
I'm the father of your death.

I bring forth the ancient evil,
I control his every breath.

I instigate your misfortune,
With the birth of killing trolls.

I awaken armageddon,
Feeding on a thousand souls.
Brighthaven Leader
@Telemvar, I think its Heil….

and more than not this is Abraxas or Gugavor.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
MidknightDiamond
Tigari
OOOO, where's my popcorn!

And s'mores… we must have s'mores.

*pulls up a beanbag to get comfy and watch*
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Brighthaven Leader
Actually, this kind of reads like a post I saw last month on EVE forums.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post