Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The time has come

Edam
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
The "Blink - Zerg" (yep I just coined that phrase) will be very difficult to deal with, and I don't say beat for a reason. You can't beat it if their intention is to sow chaos, despair and frustration.

The game mechanics allow it, its just the current population are relatively well behaved and the rep system has enough teeth to discourage new players going the random PK route.

It's always going to be hard balancing an open PvP everywhere ethos in a game that is intending for players to keep leveling for 10 years or more and actually needs dedicated leaders/builders/crafters/gatherers. Even more so with the miniscule current populations.
Daeglin
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
…The "Blink - Zerg" (yep I just coined that phrase) will be very difficult to deal with, and I don't say beat for a reason. You can't beat it if their intention is to sow chaos, despair and frustration.

Zergs can only succeed at the despair and frustration aspects if they are fighting someone who cares about dying or losing their stuff. Otherwise they're just more entertainment smile
Good… Bad… I'm the guy with the bow.
Baron Malthius
Tigari
Well, Just gotta burst out in song with an one I enjoy;

I call upon the ancient lords of the underworld,
To bring forth this beast and,

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken,
Take the land, that must be taken.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken,
Devour worlds, smite forsaken

Rise up from your thousand year-old sleep,
Break forth from your grave eternally.

I command you to rise, rise, rise, rise,
rise, rise, rise, rise.

I'm the conjurer of demons,
I'm the father of your death.

I bring forth the ancient evil,
I control his every breath.

I instigate your misfortune,
With the birth of killing trolls.

I awaken armageddon,
Feeding on a thousand souls.

Good to see someone else who is a Metalocalypse fan. More people need to listen to Dethklok.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Daeglin
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
…The "Blink - Zerg" (yep I just coined that phrase) will be very difficult to deal with, and I don't say beat for a reason. You can't beat it if their intention is to sow chaos, despair and frustration.

Zergs can only succeed at the despair and frustration aspects if they are fighting someone who cares about dying or losing their stuff. Otherwise they're just more entertainment smile

New players and those that wish to hold their hands care about them dying. But, I'm told that PFO has nothing to fear from Goons, I'll paraphrase "We won't waste our time in a bad game" has been the most common response, even to this thread. They claim the OP of this thread is a poser if he actually claims to be a Goon (which he hasn't).
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Rynnik
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
They claim the OP of this thread is a poser if he actually claims to be a Goon (which he hasn't).
lol Bluddwulf you crack me up mate. You are like a nerd lap dog.

They must be so appreciative of getting fed the inside scoop on PFO from an ex-level 4 mission runner. What would gewns do without you?
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Rynnik
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
They claim the OP of this thread is a poser if he actually claims to be a Goon (which he hasn't).

They must be so appreciative of getting fed the inside scoop on PFO from an ex-level 4 mission runner. What would gewns do without you?

Actually I fed them nothing, they already posted a link to this thread on SA. Bottom line, the OP is likely not going to follow through on his threat. It has been threatened before and it didn't happen. If he has the numbers that he says, why didn't he start his campaign of terror yesterday? It takes nothing to train up 3 x new characters per 15 day account, and two of the three don't have to worry about anything above 1000 xp spent.

I'll check this out myself and see what I can roll up in 15 minutes.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Rynnik
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Rynnik
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon

Actually I fed them nothing, they already posted a link to this thread on SA. Bottom line, the OP is likely not going to follow through on his threat. It has been threatened before and it didn't happen. If he has the numbers that he says, why didn't he start his campaign of terror yesterday? It takes nothing to train up 3 x new characters per 15 day account, and two of the three don't have to worry about anything above 1000 xp spent.

I'll check this out myself and see what I can roll up in 15 minutes.
:serious face:

:nods sagely:

Thanks for working through all the implications of this threat to our existence!
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Tink says Stab
Truly, we would be lost without him!
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Just Dak
You are the salt of the earth, Scott Pilgrim
Give me a reasonable despot any day. Someone that constantly reminds everyone that they are virtuous and honorable can not be trusted to be either. If you are good we will know by your deeds, if you are reasonable we will know by our deals.
Caustus
When the Time comes, I would like to propose possible names for the Zerg Company.

Hamsters of Doom
Ants under the Magnifying Glass
ToeJam of the Giants
Not-so-secret-secret-mission-guys
I'm Gonna Tell my Dad/Mom
Speedbumps
Free Social Leveling? Kick Me!
Clown Car

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post