Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The time has come

Bringslite
"We are not here to conquer your pathetic game.

We are here to burn it to the ground."

Well now see… there… That is not a RP endeavor at all.

We are gonna wreck all your donkeys, steal away all your men folk, and hunt down all of your circus monkeys. It's for the best. Your men folk told me, well they actually wrote me a letter. They asked that if we can find the time, could we please come kill all the circus monkeys?

@ Lee

Hey Lee, can you get an achievement path set up for dispatching circus monkeys?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Elmin Sterro
Bringslite

We are gonna wreck all your donkeys, steal away all your men folk, and hunt down all of your circus monkeys. It's for the best. Your men folk told me, well they actually wrote me a letter. They asked that if we can find the time, could we please come kill all the circus monkeys?

@ Lee

A sinister carnival escalation might be fun. Not sure if there is an existing example of that in Golarion already or not.
Tink says Stab
It's always funny when faux Goons think that they can emulate the success they had in EvE. I've crushed you in other games, I'll crush you here.

That is unless you actually are in the leadership of the old EvE Goon core. Cause then I would actually be worried.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Bringslite
Elmin Sterro
Bringslite

@ Lee

A sinister carnival escalation might be fun. Not sure if there is an existing example of that in Golarion already or not.

What was that movie? Something Windy This way Comes…. no. Was it Something Wimpy This Way Comes?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Stilachio Thrax
THEPROPHET
Winds howl
Leaves blow
Relations shift
Rats scurry

With humor we watch your attempts to reassure yourselves that your pathetic community with maybe 100 total can somehow stop us. As I said, we will not abide by your rules. We are not here to conquer your pathetic game.

We are here to burn it to the ground.

Your trolling is really quite subpar. You sort of have the grandoise yet vague threat part down, but your post count is pathetic and rather than incite actual flaming posts, you've only managed to become the butt of jokes. You're like a really poorly done villain out of an Austin Powers movie.

I don't know what exactly you think you're going to burn, but between your "hordes" or Tink and a party or 2 of Golgothans (a party or 2 of EBA as well), I'll take Tink and/or EBA.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Duffy Swiftshadow
All seriousness, who wants to start a betting pool?

We can do day they'll appear we have a 4 week window and we can do odds on how many it takes to kill Tink. It'll be fun!
Brighthaven Leader
Straight up the EBA/EoX horde of around 40-50 players could probably take on 150-250 T1s.

If you include these new AoE rules, probably a lot more than that…

Add AL, HRC, Free Highlanders, and EL, you probably have 120-150 solid T2s, could take on a force 5-10x their size.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Just Dak
I am perfectly fine letting a group do their chaos. I think it would at least instill some temporary danger to an otherwise too peaceful world.

That said I am not a leader and I don't actually think the prophet is anything but a troll. I hope I am wrong and I hope casually dismissing him makes him want to burn the world more.

Otherwise I think his mother smells of elderberries.
Give me a reasonable despot any day. Someone that constantly reminds everyone that they are virtuous and honorable can not be trusted to be either. If you are good we will know by your deeds, if you are reasonable we will know by our deals.
Dreamslinger
Elmin Sterro
Bringslite

@ Lee

Next to Malta, Carnival of Shadows was my favorite villain group to fight in City of Heroes.
Elmin Sterro
Bringslite
Elmin Sterro
Bringslite

@ Lee

What was that movie? Something Windy This way Comes…. no. Was it Something Wimpy This Way Comes?

Something Wicked This Way Comes.

Also, a personal favorite of mine: Killer Clowns from Outer Space. It is a fairly common trope.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post