Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The time has come

Dreaden
Cheatle for TEO
Straight up the EBA/EoX horde of around 40-50 players could probably take on 150-250 T1s.

If you include these new AoE rules, probably a lot more than that…

Add AL, HRC, Free Highlanders, and EL, you probably have 120-150 solid T2s, could take on a force 5-10x their size.
What makes you think they'll stand and fight? It was said before but if something does happen, it'll probably be asymmetrical warfare. Camping of settlements without notice and disappear before a response can be organized. Imo, it'll would be an interesting distraction with the lack of anything fun to do.
Stilachio Thrax
Dreaden
Cheatle for TEO
Straight up the EBA/EoX horde of around 40-50 players could probably take on 150-250 T1s.

If you include these new AoE rules, probably a lot more than that…

Add AL, HRC, Free Highlanders, and EL, you probably have 120-150 solid T2s, could take on a force 5-10x their size.
What makes you think they'll stand and fight? It was said before but if something does happen, it'll probably be asymmetrical warfare. Camping of settlements without notice and disappear before a response can be organized. Imo, it'll would be an interesting distraction with the lack of anything fun to do.

When he says burn it to the ground makes me think they want to attack holdings and outposts, rob the banks of settlements they've infiltrated along with indiscriminate killing. That means sticking around long enough to be exposed to retaliation, And while they very well may camp settlements, that is a quick way to trash your rep and get the Thornguards after you, which doesn't do fresh T1 free accounts much good.

But frankly, I think you are giving too much credence to the troll.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Hobson Fiffledown
Less of a troll, more of a tease. (Maybe it's Devs poorly marketing a new escalation?)

When someone shows up shouting "Free Cookies" and days later we still have no cookies…meh.
This space for rent.
Bringslite
Well it would have to be something pretty spectacular to approach destroying the game. They could have 500 trial accounts and a nice sprinkle of half baked and even full up to date characters, but even so, it would take a good deal of time.

Three or four circus monkeys don't have that kind of attention span. A group of 750 wouldn't even stay cohesive for a month. There aren't that many that want to see the World burn. We know that there are half dozen or so persons out there that are bitter about…. what?… Ryan! Did you really take and melt their collection of Barbie Dolls?

Wow, Just Wow! They will never give up their plans.

Seriously dude err…. THEPROPHET, it might be fun for us if you did something that was significant. If it was a neat RP line of play, you might not have to kill off everyone's assets AND you would possibly qualify as "interesting". As it has been laid out, blah.

I like "interesting". That could be fun.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Just Dak
The stated goal of the OP would be interesting, but it won't happen. I could care less about someone pulling a rp stunt, but attempting to take on everyone everywhere? That would make an interesting story and add danger to the game.

It won't be done because the OP either doesn't have the means or doesn't have the guts. OP is either impotent or a coward.
Give me a reasonable despot any day. Someone that constantly reminds everyone that they are virtuous and honorable can not be trusted to be either. If you are good we will know by your deeds, if you are reasonable we will know by our deals.
Dreaden
The tears would be magnificent tho.
Brighthaven Leader
@Dreaden,

I was just spitballing numbers, I know the OP is a Troll.

@Stilachio,

I am not giving credence at all, I know he is a Troll, fairly sure I know who it is too.

This is just a case of someone extremely bored, I believe. SA isn't coming (at least not anytime soon)except for the 3 or 4 SA members that are currently playing the game (which for the most part they seem to dislike), and not affiliated with the OP.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
MidknightDiamond
Elmin Sterro
Bringslite
"We are not here to conquer your pathetic game.

We are here to burn it to the ground."

Well now see… there… That is not a RP endeavor at all.

We are gonna wreck all your donkeys, steal away all your men folk, and hunt down all of your circus monkeys. It's for the best. Your men folk told me, well they actually wrote me a letter. They asked that if we can find the time, could we please come kill all the circus monkeys?

@ Lee

Hey Lee, can you get an achievement path set up for dispatching circus monkeys?

A sinister carnival escalation might be fun. Not sure if there is an existing example of that in Golarion already or not.
Carnival of Tears - wicked fey here we come!
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Asmodena
The Order of the Nail excitedly prepares to cleanse the souls of riff raff gangs that seek to prey upon the law abiding folks of the region.

As our Hellbinders have not yet constructed a suitable Chapel of Summoning, and therefore we lack any substantial amount of devils with which to train with, your gang of thugs will do just fine.
Asmodena - High Priestess of the Order of the Nail - Baptizing With Fire

Cyrus the Lawbringer - HellKnight, Order of the Nail - There is no good or evil, there are only those enlightened creatures with the higher intellect to follow and respect the laws of The Ordained, and those who only understand their primal instincts, and they will forever be children of the Abyss.
Edam
Tink says Stab
It's always funny when faux Goons think that they can emulate the success they had in EvE. I've crushed you in other games, I'll crush you here.

That is unless you actually are in the leadership of the old EvE Goon core. Cause then I would actually be worried.

I thought Mittens was too busy making real money off his websites to play the game anymore smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post