Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The time has come

Tink says Stab
So, I just realised that I am probably the biggest advocate for the war with Phaeros inside the EoX.

Am… Am I a Goon spy? Did I get Manchurian candidate'd?
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Dreamslinger
Tink says Stab
So, I just realised that I am probably the biggest advocate for the war with Phaeros inside the EoX.

Am… Am I a Goon spy? Did I get Manchurian candidate'd?

That's ludicrous…

… stab Rynnick …

… in the face.
Caustus
THEPROPHET
The Chosen continue to pull the strings of strife.
Some few of you with a keen eye have correctly noticed some uncharacteristic posts in your so called private forums.
Most … We are your Doom.

I win, I told you it would be Hamsters of Doom.
Rynnik
Dreamslinger
… stab Rynnick …

… in the face.
Not the face, man! Not my beautiful, beautiful face. smile
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Drogon
Is it time yet?
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Drogon
Is it time yet?

If you have to ask, probably not. Maybe it won't be time until this thread gets to its 20th page?
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Did I miss the time? Did it indeed come? or is it still on its way? I'm afraid I've become spoiled with Amazon's Package Tracker program.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Thod-Theodum
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Did I miss the time? Did it indeed come? or is it still on its way? I'm afraid I've become spoiled with Amazon's Package Tracker program.

The youth today smile - no patience
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
So far I'm reminded of the government of Canada, who no longer issue press releases for announcements, instead they issue press releases for announcements that there will be an announcement coming in a few days.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Edam
Caldeathe Baequiannia
So far I'm reminded of the government of Canada, who no longer issue press releases for announcements, instead they issue press releases for announcements that there will be an announcement coming in a few days.

lol .. or the current government of Australia who have discovered the easiest way to "solve" a problem is make any discussion of that problem illegal for "operational security" reasons.

"We are doing something soon but its like super secret and we cannot tell you what it is but be assured we are going to do something real soon."

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post