Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The time has come

Stilachio Thrax
Yawn.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Tabomo
Doc
I'd be really surprised if this was anything more than just a prank by an existing player.

My thoughts as well, but I'm kind of hoping I'm wrong and it's legit. Golgotha has plenty of wizards that can throw out AoEs like nobody's business
Tink says Stab
*I* think that the entire EvE Goons collective is jumping over. Every single one of them.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Drogon
Finally a third party war participant?
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Doc
If it was a real thing, it would probably be pretty fun. I'd just roll in with my melee fighter and whirlwind. Problem solved.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Tink says Stab
*I* think that the entire EvE Goons collective is jumping over. Every single one of them.

LOL. EVE Goons are in EVE. There are offshoots of true EVE Goons, in Albion (who's summer alpha is ending in a week). Then there are EvE Goons (some of the same that are in Albion) waiting for Crowfall.

I have seen no indication of EVE goons coming to PFO, none who's comments I have ever read seem to be interested in wasting time or money on PFO.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Tink says Stab
*I* was being facetious by implying something that will never ever happen.

If any Goons do appear, it will be the shitty Goons that appear in every game ever.
Doc
Realistically, the worst thing a bunch of these guys could do is just spam general/help chat, or try to attack other new players around Thornkeep.
Tink says Stab
But I might occasionally have to two hit a few T1 newbie characters while I am buying stuff from TK!

The horror!
Grim Onyxheart
I really hope it's a swarm of unrelenting assholes. This game could use some of that to test it's boundaries.
~Part of the Empire of Xeilias, settlement of Golgotha, company of House Winterfield~
============= "Through Strength of Arms, We bring Peace." ============
—————————————————- www.xeilias.com ————————————————

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post