Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The time has come

THEPROPHET
I seem to have failed in my earlier efforts at communication.

We are many.
We put effort into what we see as the meta-game from day one but sadly neither the game nor community seems worth the ongoing effort.
We see no future for this game.
We have no desire to win this game.
We will just insure that those who are not part of the Chosen lose.
Some people just want to watch the world burn.

The virtual look in your eyes when your friend or leader twists the knife in your gut will be priceless.
To show that we mean business here is a small sample from our internal spy service because Tink seems to think this is a jest:

From EOX we have their Do Not Kill List:

Individuals
Araevin - Until August 20

Settlements
Alderwag
Alderwag Factory Union
Alderwag Harvest Assn.
The Button Makers
The Gauntlet
Ozem's Vigil
Excelsior
Full-Metal Syndicate
InVigil
Logistics
Peace Through Vigilance
Prophecy
VC Ozem's Hunters
Forgeholm
Deepforge Company
Forgehammer
Ironbreaker
Redbeards
Steelforge Engineering Co
The Dwarven Hand
We have a compilation of information from many other settlements. We will disclose some of it publicly but some very juicy bits directly to select individuals. I assure you. Some of those you trust, cannot be trusted. Some of those you hate, are simply playing a part proscribed to them over a year ago.

In the end, it matters little. Your tears shall fill the unfinished rivers of PFO. It shall be glorious.

Tink says Stab
No, not our almost entirely public don't kill list that anyone that applies for membership can view!

Anything but that!

But seriously, you might want to leak something that requires more effort than filling out the "Apply to Xeilias" form.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Rynnik
Right, EoX forums are a bastion of security. Colour me impressed.

/sarcasm

Glad to see someone trying to step up their forum game though it would be way more entertaining if something happened in game as well.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Dreaden
@theprophet I applaud your lofty goals but there really is no lose atm. Try back in a year.
Thod-Theodum
Golgotha - and I trusted you

We don't even make it on your 'Do not kill list'. A miracle that our members have survived so far …

Thanks THEPROPHET for these insights. My eyes have been opened …
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Grim Onyxheart
Ah, thanks for reminding me to add EL and PFU to the list, cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arsL9Or-Bcw
~Part of the Empire of Xeilias, settlement of Golgotha, company of House Winterfield~
============= "Through Strength of Arms, We bring Peace." ============
—————————————————- www.xeilias.com ————————————————
Tink says Stab
We… we weren't supposed to be murdering PFU?

I'll be right back. Got a few bodies to unbury.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Grim Onyxheart
Maye we can use the incoming hordes to do a mass "Weekend at Bernie's" to hide how many people we've…
~Part of the Empire of Xeilias, settlement of Golgotha, company of House Winterfield~
============= "Through Strength of Arms, We bring Peace." ============
—————————————————- www.xeilias.com ————————————————
Garric Orcsbane
I thought the mass graves around the Commons were being caused by the monsters. Humm….
Doc
The virtual look in your eyes when your friend or leader twists the knife in your gut will be priceless.
To show that we mean business here is a small sample from our internal spy service because Tink seems to think this is a jest:

Edward Snowden, is that you?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post