Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The time has come

Bringslite
This could be fun! Too bad it is almost certainly a bunch of silly monkeys that will get distracted within a week and go back to their dominance of Hello Kitty Island Adventures.

If you have the juice, show us something. Add another layer of "exciting" to the game.

Are you still living in the Pacific Northwest?

Edit to add: If you were doing this for a RP reason, some cult of chaos or some such, that would be great. Bring down the mighty and those full of pride, etc…, etc… Good clean Chaotic Evil fun. If you are just out to wreck the game, well that is silly, get some therapy.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Maxen
If this is indeed real, bring it on! To paraphrase the great Peter Venkman, "NOBODY steps on a settlement in my Golarion!"
Elsworth Sugarfoot
I hope we can still be friends now that you know who I really am.

@theprophet, let me know how I can aid this plan and bring doom across the land.
Flynn Pontis
Hail the prophet! Together we shall destroy the alpha aristocracy.
Tink says Stab
I was in Alpha, but I'm poor as balls, do I count as the Alpha Aristocracy?
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Dreaden
This thread confirms my theory that there needs to be a wipe for OE. OP states they are going to come to the game and pee in everyone's cheerios, not a single person is worried because "lol whirlwind" t1 shrubs. If this is not a hoax, how much player rentention do you think we'll achieve when 100 dudes get rolfstomped by a quarter their numbers? Said it before and I'll say it again, no large group of players will sub for a year before they have a fighting chance.
Tigari
The problem is, I paid these pass few months because of no wipe. If they add a wipe, and I don't get my money back (or at least time worth of credit), I'm done with the game. Even if I get the time back, a wipe will have me thinking if I still want to play. I put a lot of playtime and effort into the game.

Also, if those new players come in thinking they can take on the bigger groups right away, without joining another group, they kinda deserved to get Roflstomped.
Tabomo
I would drop my sub immediately if there was a wipe. I would also demand my money back
Bringslite
Tigari
The problem is, I paid these pass few months because of no wipe. If they add a wipe, and I don't get my money back (or at least time worth of credit), I'm done with the game. Even if I get the time back, a wipe will have me thinking if I still want to play. I put a lot of playtime and effort into the game.

Also, if those new players come in thinking they can take on the bigger groups right away, without joining another group, they kinda deserved to get Roflstomped.

I agree Tigari. There are many hours spent grinding for achieves that would have to be done all over. Being reimbursed to full available exp and starting over, is doable, for me, despite the achieves thing. It still wouldn't satisfy players that won't play because EE adopters are SO far ahead.

As far as placating those possible players, what would happen a year after OE? You would see a great deal of interested players that will complain they can't start because OE people have an insurmountable edge on them….

and so on…

Edit: apologies for keeping the derail of your thread ongoing, OP.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Thod-Theodum
@Dreaden
I takes a month and some decent equipment and you are T2. Yes - 100 15 day trials will be no challenge to established groups. It is different if you build them up.
I spend a lot of time building up my settlement - I expect anyone who wants to ruin it will at least have to spend some effort to do so.

Theodum - proud Alpha Aristocrat
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post