Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The time has come

Tink says Stab
I did say every single one.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Flynn Pontis
I would like to get this back on topic so as to not anger our new overlords. So please refrain from an xp debate on this thread.
MidknightDiamond
Dreamslinger
Tink says Stab
We take our supar sekret spies extremely seriously around these parts.

That and the "Golgatha sucks! No, EBA Sucks!" thread died down so the forum is a little short on drama.

+1

Pretty much just this, yep!
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Tink says Stab
If you want I could go feud someone in the NW and camp them as they log in. Surely that would start some drama?

Or maybe I could find Decius and just kind of exist in his general area? I'm almost certain that that would at least get a video posted.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Elsworth Sugarfoot
I can see the forum hate already: Tink existing is op. Nerf existing.
Edam
Elsworth Sugarfoot
I can see the forum hate already: Tink existing is op. Nerf existing.

gnomes did it
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Daeglin
If there's 10 of them and one of you, they already all have you targeted. Either run, or suck up a possible rep hit and have at them.

At 10:1 and if they have you targeted and all using Overdraw + Escape, you're toast if not in one shot. definitely two. All you whirlwinders think they are just going to form a tight circle around you? 10 archers will spread out, hit from different angles, again… if you're melee you're toast.

You return with a force, they log off and log into another set of 10 alts in a different location. reap havoc there, until someone forms a response, and they log out again. Relog on third set of 10 alts, new location. Wait a day or two, completely reposition their 30 characters and start fresh.

The "Blink - Zerg" (yep I just coined that phrase) will be very difficult to deal with, and I don't say beat for a reason. You can't beat it if their intention is to sow chaos, despair and frustration.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Just Dak
Meh
Give me a reasonable despot any day. Someone that constantly reminds everyone that they are virtuous and honorable can not be trusted to be either. If you are good we will know by your deeds, if you are reasonable we will know by our deals.
Hobson Fiffledown
Gah! I finally leave town and you all go and start the game? Sheesh.

So…anything fun happen yet or is this still all just forum whispers?

Edit - Also…I like pie.
This space for rent.
Doc
At 10:1 and if they have you targeted and all using Overdraw + Escape, you're toast if not in one shot. definitely two. All you whirlwinders think they are just going to form a tight circle around you? 10 archers will spread out, hit from different angles, again… if you're melee you're toast.

Unbreakable 8, Ornate Steel Plate +3, Protection Domain 4, Resilient, Tumble, Divine Favor.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post