Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Is it possible to remove a leader from a company if there are multiple leaders?

Doc
Scenario:

Company has multiple characters with the Leader rank. Can one of them have their Leader rank removed?
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Only by demoting themselves
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Doc
Thanks Cal
Phyllain
Yeah its something that needs to be changed imo. maybe a founder rank above leader that you can only have one of. the only difference in permissions is the ability to kick/demote leaders.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Phyllain
Yeah its something that needs to be changed imo. maybe a founder rank above leader that you can only have one of. the only difference in permissions is the ability to kick/demote leaders.
That would entrench the notion that landrush owners are in some way special. Players have insufficient agency as it is. If a person who is made a settlement leader can be removed at whim by the original leader, it will further damage the willingness of new players to invest in their settlements.

The intended mechanic is that settlements will be created via a charter, signed by multiple players, that specifies how changes in leadership will be handled. Until that time, giving founders the ability to turf other leaders would be a bad thing.

In the meantime, if things are bad enough, take the hit. Turf the non-leaders, leave the company with less than six people so it has no influence, then start over being more careful of promotions.
Bringslite
I would hope that GW would be willing to do something to help out the active members of a settlement in cases where there are active players and MIA leaders. It shouldn't be necessary to boot MIA leaders if GW can get an active player promoted to "Leader". I am pretty sure that they would be happy to do so.

If you have promoted others to Leader and they are out of hand, that is a diff matter. GW might be able to help, but I am not so sure that they would. At least not without a pretty strong case against that person.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Edam
For me the main concern with a "kick leader" facility being available is the damage a spy can do if he gets to kick all the other leaders before being discovered.
Phyllain
Cald im sorry but you are silly. Call it biggest leader or something if the word founder offends you. The fact that two propel have the exact same permissions is a big problem. Say one guy decides he hates all of pfo. He can now make that company completely useless for the rest of for ever. Imagine if andius had made it till now and yesterday had his melt down. He could make what ever company he had leader alts in completely worthless for the rest of forever.
Phyllain
its a tier system you have one dude as "biggest leader" The only permission he has above and beyond a leader is the ability to kick the other leaders.

If that dude is a spy then you are screwed but that is ok. What is not ok is that there are a bunch of people sitting in companys with the exact same permissions that no one can do anything about if they have a bad day.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Phyllain
Cald im sorry but you are silly.
Thanks for not injecting meaningless insults into a debate.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post