Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Is it possible to remove a leader from a company if there are multiple leaders?

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Phyllain
No one can dispose anyone atm. Which is the problem.
Yes. And as soon as GW implements the charters they promised more than a year ago, it will cease to be a problem.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Phyllain
Also this is a video game. If your leader is doing stuff you don't like vote with your feet and leave the group/start your own
Which I already suggested, previously
Phyllain
Not happy waiting for that charter. Would like to have a change soon. All they have to be is add an uber leader. The lesser leaders can still wreck your organization and set you back. But they would no longer be able to ruin it for ever by existing.
Doc
A real world example and what prompted this post - the leader character of my company was being transferred to another player, so I needed to change the leadership roles around to ensure that I retained control of the company and the person getting that other character didn't instantly have the ability to take all of the company assets.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Phyllain
Not happy waiting for that charter. Would like to have a change soon. All they have to be is add an uber leader. The lesser leaders can still wreck your organization and set you back. But they would no longer be able to ruin it for ever by existing.
Charters require zero programming. Creating an Uber leader may-or-may-not be easy programming, but certainly denies agency to people who Currently think they are equal leaders but can be suddenly removed at the whim of one person.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Doc
A real world example and what prompted this post - the leader character of my company was being transferred to another player, so I needed to change the leadership roles around to ensure that I retained control of the company and the person getting that other character didn't instantly have the ability to take all of the company assets.
I hope it worked out.
Phyllain
How does the charter thing require zero programming?
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Phyllain
How does the charter thing require zero programming?
By making it a customer service issue.

I'm not saying it can't, or won't ever, be handled in programming. Only that it is possible to implement it temporarily without any programming
Phyllain
I'll be honest I have zero idea what charter thing you are talking about.
Doc
It's all fine now Cal, thank you. Well, except for me being the last player in my company. :p

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post