Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Is it possible to remove a leader from a company if there are multiple leaders?

Phyllain
Yes I am clearly trying to force something bad on the entire server. Not trying to prevent some random person wrecking companies and cities irrevocably.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Phyllain
Yes I am clearly trying to force something bad on the entire server. Not trying to prevent some random person wrecking companies and cities irrevocably.
Your sarcasm is acknowledged. I hope you can acknowledge that PFO is in a fragile state, and players lack sufficient agency. Giving a small handful of people back complete control is a step backward in that, whether-or-not they ever exercise it.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Phyllain
I have no idea how you think that this change could be bad for the games health.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Then I guess we're done.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Takasi
Goblinworks is the ultimate uber leader. I'm sure if there's an issue with an out of control leader whether he's a founding jerk or a promoted jerk then they would adjudicate on a case by case basis. Right?

Doc, why did you transfer your character before demoting him? Or was it someone else's character who now belongs to an untrusted player?

The real problem in this case is an account sale from a company leader. So what happens if the founding leader, or whatever overriding authority, is also available for sale? We'd be in an even worse boat. It's within Goblinworks power to fix these issues.
Doc
Doc, why did you transfer your character before demoting him? Or was it someone else's character who now belongs to an untrusted player?

It was someone else's character who now belongs to an untrusted player.

It was this: account sale from a company leader.
Decius
Ask the new player to demote themself. Chastise the old player for not demoting himself prior to sale.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post