Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

A Proposal

Hobson Fiffledown
smile Bringslight, it was in reference to a chaotic, like myself, agreeing with the sentiments of a pally. The feels. They burn. (More of a rp post too, I always muddle things)
This space for rent.
Bringslite
Understood! smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Maxen
Doc, believe it or not, this makes me happy that you are back to your old form. You were the first person to kill me in this game when I started playing back in January. True to your word, you did Whisper me and tell me that you were not taking everything. It still pissed me off and I started a 'kill list' that day with you in the number one position.

Well, we're 7 months into EE now and I no longer have that list. I still suck at PvP, but I accept that it's part of the game. And should we cross paths, hopefully I'll put up a better fight, lol. smile
Doc
o7
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
@ Bringslite,

I am up for the banditry thing, and you have demonstrated your understanding of why it is needed and whom the adversaries are (Bandits vs. Crusaders), but that makes GW's decision for the first two Factions to be all the more curious.

They are apparently not on the same page. I'm curious as to where the clamor has been for the Pathfinder Society faction? Nor why the Aspis Consortium (NE) vs. the Pathfinder Society (N) plays a logical role in the River Kingdoms at this time.

If they really want to support the setting, Bandits of Echo Wood or the Outlaw Council should be the chaotic neutral faction vs. the Crusaders from either Liberthane (LG) or Touvette (LN).

Resubmit
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
The other aspect of the game that is missing is meaningful landscape features (beyond mountains, elevations and ruts). The rivers and bridges need to be meaningful, and not just to fix the absurdity that the River Kingdoms has no rivers.

By adding rivers and making them impassable, that will funnel bandits, travelers and crusaders to the bridges. It will also add value to hexes that have bridges (I'm not sure if they all do) and play a role in territorial control beyond what resources are present.

Then the game will be, "what bridge and when?", for all three interested parties. No one can protect all bridges at all times, but bandits can't be at all bridges at all times either.

Resubmit 2
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post