Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Azlanti stones

Locke
As I understand these are only available to the group that kills the big boss in the The Wrath of Nhur Athemon escalations or in the shadow escalations. Combat is the only way. there is no method for dedicated gatherers, refiners, or crafters.

Can characters get more than one if they participate in more that one escalation?

Original 54 sites, +2, plus twice a week for 4 weeks 66 + 2 shadow = 110 events x 6 in a group = 660 stones.

Are enough of these being released for a market to allow transfer to above mentioned gatherer, refiner, crafter?
Stilachio Thrax
I don't know how other settlements are handling this, but in Ozem's we put whoever needs a stone in a designated kill group, regardless of their status as combatant, gatherer, refiner, or crafter. They do need to be careful, but they don't need to do any damage (although even a little bit helps) and our healers keep an eye out for them.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Duffy Swiftshadow
I think you just had to do part of any event, pretty sure I got mine long before the boss.
Bringslite
We usually got them at the tower drop. Actually always did. Trial accounts can't get them.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Red
You only get one per account. You can trade it away but you won't get another to drop for you. You can't get one to drop for you on both your DT accounts - just one per account.

You can get them from any kill that moves one of the quest tickers. So for the Wrath escalations they drop from the Tower, Guardian Crystals or Heroes, and the Image of Nhur Athemon. I'm betting it's similar in the Shadow escalations.
Decius
It's one per login/password account, and I can confirm that it only requires that you be in a group and nearby that gets a killing blow on a quest thing. The tower, guardian crystals/heros (depending on which quest happens), and image all count for that.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Locke
As I understand these are only available to the group that kills the big boss in the The Wrath of Nhur Athemon escalations or in the shadow escalations. Combat is the only way. there is no method for dedicated gatherers, refiners, or crafters.
All that is required is being in party for an event. Each Tower provided 12 or more separate points when a character can get a stone for being in the party (Killing a single guardian crystal is all it takes). You don't even have to strike a blow, just be in the party when one of the event sites is cleared. Even if you use a core five for everything, and only invite one extra person in for a few of the individual activities and you don't count the shadow events for low-level characters, which also provide them, that's still more than enough for everyone on the server to get a chance if they are willing.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Decius
Point of order: in addition to being in-party, you have to be nearby (roughly in map range) to get credit. You might also have in the same hex, but that in an edge case that has not been tested as far as I know.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Decius
Point of order: in addition to being in-party, you have to be nearby (roughly in map range) to get credit. You might also have in the same hex, but that in an edge case that has not been tested as far as I know.
That certainly is a point of order. I wasn't aware that there was any loot of any kind that you could get without being present.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Thod-Theodum
I soloed a stone with our armorsmith - having only a longbow +0. I have to admit it was Wright 6 with an Ornate Steel Shirt which help survivability. I mainly tested it - ready to run - while waiting for others to show up. But this means you should have NO problems in a group - actually we had a brand new starter with us and can't remember he died and he helped out a lot.

This was a Shadow of Nhur Athemon - not a Wrath. The Wrath escalations are much more dangerous. But even a gatherer should have armour - pioneer 4 and loose chain shirt +2 means just 500 odd XP and the extra carrying capacity on it's own is worth is - alternatively as crafter be a wright 4 or whatever else that boost your crafting.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post