Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Azlanti stones

Ryan Dancey
Also, trial accounts cannot get stones.
Locke
Wow, thank you for all the response. I have two accounts in NW. Please let me know how I can join in. One has a recent T2+2 cleric, and the other has crafters in t1 gear. both are in NW (tavern hold). Do there 8 sites on server reset get finished before 8 EDT? How late EDP are the second set of 6.
Doc
Oh man, it's going to be tight tomorrow for you to find one to do. I hope you get one. :/
Thod-Theodum
@Locke
Here is my list how best to optimize your chances for an Azlanti Stone. Emerald Lodge has been in this situation as we missed out on the original weekend bonanza - but so far everyone who really tried managed to get one.

a) You have the best chance if you log in soon after the spawn. This tends to be Tuesday and Saturday after server restart and Tuesday and Saturday late night (actually early morning west coast it seems - Bob seems to be up late night).
b) Don't go on your own. Organize a group of scouts. You might have to scout many hexes as only 6 Wrath are spawned and the map is BIG
c) Chat in general. Often other groups have spaces. Off course it depends on your reputation and how you worked together with others in the past how forthcoming people are. I got invited a few times now - but someone less well known might need to be more pro-active. And yes - I did escalations with Golgotha (very active), PFU but even Forgeholm and EBA members.
d) Watch the general chat - I tend to announce free places if our groups find a place. We are seldom 6. I reserve for EL members first - but that leaves spaces. So I tend to take the first people who answers and might even ask someone to drop (temporarily if needed) to allow you to get a stone
e) The Shadow events are always close to TK and PFU is doing a great job ensuring people with no stones get in to them. Hanging out on Golarion mumble helps

8 EDT is unfortunately a very bad time. Try the Saturday morning if this works - get a character in positing close to TK and log in half an hour after server restart - and go to Golarion Mumble. You are nearly guaranteed to get a stone.

That is if all a) to e) fails.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Cambion
It is also useful to understand that this is an event and as such it is not the end of the world if you do not get these items. It is just a game …
Smitty
Something that needs to be tested.

Trial accounts do not qualify. Think last week I was with a player a couple days in but had subed to the game. He said he didnt do any of the events but wasn't getting a stone.

Somehow clarify if the account is free vs subed and with in 15 days. Do they qualify for the stones ?
Ryan Dancey
If you have an account with paid game time (i.e. you converted a trial to a paid account) you should get a stone when you are a part of a party that completes one of the events in the escalation and you're reasonably close to the character that takes the action that completes the event.
Smitty
Good to hear ..

Just wondered if that was tested. The person in our group should of been close enough As all my accounts ccollected one. I wasnt sure if he had done one beforehand(said he hadnt but as third party cant be certain) . Only thing I could think of was trial account restriction possibly being time based and not subscription based.
Ryan Dancey
Yes, it has been tested.
Edam
A solution to all this "stone grief" would be have them occasional spawn as boss loot in normal escalations to account holders that are missing one for a limited period.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post