Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Keepside Chat 7/29, Goblinworks Bob - Guest hosted by JOKKEN!

Giorgio
When is PVE getting "new tech", and what will that allow you to improve or add?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Bob
There will be a slight delay on my end, as I've just discovered I need to get set up on a different computer. Stupid laptops, all portable and stuff.
Jokken
No worries Bob, we heard the normal mumble setup was stolen to Gen Con. We'll be ready for you when you arrive.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Ravenlute
Ravenlute
Regarding Oblivious specifically, I find that it works quite well when using a Cantrip such as Concealing Mist but has absolutely no effect when using a Spell Expendable like Blindness-Deafness. Something seems broken there.

Listening to the chat, after Bob mentioned that these effects generally weren't working unless someone purposefully went in and changed specific ones, it makes sense.

Oblivious is what Concealing Mist does, no damage, so to make that Cantrip viable at all they had to fix it to work on mobs. Blindness-Deafness on the other hand also has a small damage attached to it so there wasn't as pressing a need to make Oblivious work on it. A little disappointing but I can see why it's that way now.
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Duffy Swiftshadow
Link to streaming version of tonight's chat.
Garric Orcsbane
Thanks for hosting Jokken!
Jokken
You're welcom, Garric. I'm always happy to step in and take care of things like that.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Giorgio
Hoff,

Can you create a new thread for the Wednesday 8/5 Keepside chat with Stephen, so we can start asking him questions about the EE11 combat polish? smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

MidknightDiamond
Giorgio
Hoff,

Can you create a new thread for the Wednesday 8/5 Keepside chat with Stephen, so we can start asking him questions about the EE11 combat polish? smile
Asking questions, venting outrage… same difference…
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Giorgio
Still no thread for Stephens chat?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post