Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Why I joined Xeilias

Elsworth Sugarfoot
1) As the only evil group in the game I realized they would be outnumbered and need every available player. I had previous experiences gaming where the outnumbered evil side was actually the friendliest and most helpful because of the slightly smaller community and out of necessity. Teamwork is important to me, and I’m pretty sure everyone in Xeilias has mentioned either that or necromancy in their applications. I was not let down. I joined Xeilias my first real day playing the game (after I had done newb tutorials), Kiseki and Flynn ran to Marchmont to help me out and the rest is history.
2) Outnumbered pvp is the best pvp (within reason). I enjoy taking on a Goliath and winning.
3) I’m a pvp focussed player, and evil supports this playstyle best. I can go find/make pvp and not have to wait for it to come to me.
4) I wanted to join an active group that had their shit together. You can log in teamspeak and find people there almost 24hrs a day. Xeilias is doing absolutely everything in game. PvP, Holdings, PvE, RP (orcs!), and of course super-meta politics (not my specialty but lots of people enjoy this too). We open the doors to everything this game has to offer.

Reasons why I’m still playing pfo with Xeilias

1) PFO gets very addicting during peaks in the War of Towers or Wrath of Nhur Athemon events when it was a necessity that everyone log in and fight.
2) People are always making things happen. If a period of inactivity comes along people start hatching diabolic plans.
3) Phyllian’s bitterness and hatred for all living things.
4) Tig is hysterical. “If murder were a misdemeanor, I’d be an only child.”
5) Vadaryl and Zomoz take care of all the stuff I don’t want to do.
6) I don’t want to be on Tink’s bad side.
7) And of course all the good times with the nightcrawlers.
Tink says Stab
6) I don’t want to be on Tink’s bad side.

You're goddamn right.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Zycor
I joined cuz of you els.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post