Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Version Notes

Nightdrifter
Nihimon
The Raw from the Devs folder has a direct link to the Spreadsheet the devs are updating.

PFO Pathfinder Wiki

I assume you mean we can see the raw versions in the 'view source'? I can see the details for what feats do, but where do we find the info for training those feats (so I can update the calculators)?
Keign
Nihimon
The Raw from the Devs folder has a direct link to the Spreadsheet the devs are updating.
It does? I cannot seem to find this. Could someone post the direct link in this thread? I've never managed to find it.
Nihimon
Pathfinder Online (Public)

You should be able to see a folder named "Raw from the Devs". In that, you can see a spreadsheet named "PFO Wiki - Official Data" that is owned by Stephen Cheney. That's the source of record.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Nihimon
Lee, would you mind adding the Achievements and Crafting Achievements into that spreadsheet as well?
Nightdrifter
I see the Raw from the Devs folder, but it lists you as owner and the folder doesn't contain anything with "Official Data" in the name.
Keign
I only see Achievements, Crafting Achievements, and FeatAdvancement in that folder, Nihimon. Is there a setting that might be preventing it from being visible?
Stephen Cheney
I only added the wiki mods to the read permissions for it when it was created. But I've seen other people accessing it that I didn't add. And it warned me that adding a non-gmail address to the permissions might allow others to see it. So, paradoxically, it may only let you see it if you're not logged in on a google account? Drive is weird.
Nightdrifter
When signed out I can access Nihimon's link without signing in. Is it still possible to be added to those who have permission? Not sure what I'd need to do.

Edit: Stephen: I PMed you on paizo forums as I don't know if it's possible to pm here.
Nihimon
I recently shared Stephen's Spreadsheet directly into the Raw from the Devs folder. If you're not able to view it, Drive may be saying I can't publicly share a document that is owned by someone else.

I'll make a copy of it for now. Let me know if you see "Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data".
Dazyk of Phaeros
Yup, I see it now. Thanks guys!
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post