Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Version Notes

Sspitfire1
Level 2 ability req for orisons is 10, so that column isn't really needed….

Back to Class Features:

1. Only the Fighter Features have attack bonus requirements all the way through.

2. Implement Proficiency 3 is not indicated. For now, I will assume it would be required to reach Level 10 in a given Feature.

3. Only Fighter features have Expert requirements under Achievements. Are they meant to be there for all the other roles, as well?

4. Fighter Group proficiencies Experience for level 7 never got updated- still at 13,050. Assuming it is meant to be 52,200 for the time being.

Same thing at level 4. Still 6,340 when should be around 25,720.

Same thing at level 3. Still 4K when should be 18,686.

5. Are we giving you a headache yet?
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I still can't see anything but the three files in the Raw folder if I'm logged in, and if I'm not logged in it won't show me anything unless I log in.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
JoJampa
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I still can't see anything but the three files in the Raw folder if I'm logged in, and if I'm not logged in it won't show me anything unless I log in.
Same for me
Sspitfire1
It seems to have been taken down. It was there earlier.

GATHERING!
@ Level 15, Experience is listed at 1,862 - No where NEAR what it is supposed to be. I am assuming 50949 for now.

For Gathering, Refining, Crafting and Trade skills, there is an across-the-board discontinuity for the level 7 ability bump. It is so consistent that I am going to assume it is intentional; but basically at lvl 7 you get way more bonus than would be expected, with the bonuses returning to its normal trajectory at level 8.

TRADE!
Achievements are messed up and non-nonsensical at this point.
Nihimon
Sorry, I accidentally deleted it. It's back.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Sspitfire1
Power advancement typos:

@ lvl 31 & 32, Ability min req is 26 when should be 19

@ lvl 28, Ability min req is 16 when should be 17
Nightdrifter
Power level 9 has no prerequisites. The pattern suggests it should be Martial/Subterfuge/Arcane/Divine 13.
Sspitfire1
They didn't change those, so it is supposed to be 13.
Sspitfire1
My tables re-done:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5ogRQnP6c8EVTUtckI2dWJLMnc&usp=sharing
Smeltbane
Oddly, I am logged in and can see it, did I somehow get added to the list? (Not that I'm complaining.)

Nice to see some of these changes, will do some recalculating on what I'm spending xp on to start as I won't need as much "extra" skills to boost stats.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post