Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Early Enrollment v10.1 will deploy tomorrow morning 30 July / Thursday

Ryan Dancey
Players we have decided to hold Early Enrollment v10.1 and will not deploy it today, Thursday 30 July. I will update you as soon as we have a revised ETA.
Brighthaven Leader
You think this is too early? We haven't even gotten to test them on the test server. Also, why do you start a brand new patch right before a big event? especially one that hasn't really been tested by the player base.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Demoyn
There's a player base? I figured the 10 people I saw when I was playing would have given up by now.
Edam
/ignore Andius minion

The PvP stuff is of little interest to me. I am more keen to see how the nerfing of AoE and consequent stealth bump to archers works out smile
Lee Hammock
We are pushing back the update until at least Monday morning. I highly encourage people to get on the test server and look at the changes. Thus far I've gotten no emails about people needing help getting setup on the test server.
Doc
Is the Test Server live 24/7 still?
Doc
I don't see any Testtown owned holdings or outposts in the Testtown owned hex 1 south of TesterTown.

Were they all destroyed, but hex ownership is unchanged?
Brighthaven Leader
Doc, do you want to try and get on later and test a few things?
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Ryan Dancey
Players we have decided to hold Early Enrollment v10.1 and will not deploy it today, Thursday 30 July. I will update you as soon as we have a revised ETA.
Lee Hammock
Doc
I don't see any Testtown owned holdings or outposts in the Testtown owned hex 1 south of TesterTown.

Were they all destroyed, but hex ownership is unchanged?

That hex is bugged, we're working on figuring out why.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post