Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Raw/Salvage Resources Handout

Brighthaven Leader
Devs,

Due to the fact that a lot of the resources won't be in until next build, I was wondering if you could hand out some of the rare resources. I have a complete list of the hard to find stuff and the rare resources, handing these out will allow for the Alpha server to further testing goals. Essentially, this would transition the server into Tier 2 territory.

Weaver - Hemp, Cotton, Silk
Tanner - Creature Pelts, Dragon Skin
Smelter - Lodestone, Meteoric Iron Ore, Adamantine Ore
Sawyer - Oak Logs, Ash Logs
Sage - Ordered Essence, Resonant Essences, Anagogic Essences, Dweomer Essences
Gemcutter - Semi-Precious, Greater Vital, Ornamental, Greater Consonant, Greater Numinous
Apothecary - Weak Adhesive, Blue, Moderate Aromatic, Moderate Cathartic, Moderate Irritant, Purple, Moderate Flammable, Moderate Sanguine, Moderate Adhesive, Moderate Soothing, Moderate Stimulant, Moderate Antiseptic, Moderate Sedative, Moderate Acideic, Moderate Deadly, Moderate Tonic, Moderate Hallucinogenic, Moderate Luminous
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Kitsune
Man, look at this guy. Askin' for handouts.

But seriously, this is a good idea. smile
JoJampa
Begging is a time honored tradition and one I fully endorse!
Wolf of Rathglen
For tanner I need monster pelts to make advanced strips for a T2 longsword. If that's not covered by Dragon Skin I'd like to add Monster Pelts to the list.
Hammerfall: Like a waterfall, but tougher.
Bringslite
Lol. Look at the poor Apothocary's list. I know because I "tried" to be one…
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Dazyk of Phaeros
+1 For this.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
JoJampa
Bringslite
Lol. Look at the poor Apothocary's list. I know because I "tried" to be one…

Yep .. there are a lot of things that require a lot of help from others to complete. I'm looking forward to seeing how much of the apothecary list can actually be completed now with in-game horsetrading of materials.
Bringslite
Can't the tables just be added to, server side, so that the proper resources are available? I would much rather fetch my own raw stuff and run it through all the processes than be given it.

I will work with whatever I have to. Just hope I am on when the welfare truck rolls through.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Gog
I wonder how many of those "moderates" were never found just because there weren't enough T2 foresters/scavengers looking for them.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Bringslite
I think that if a few hours effort from even a handful of lvl 15s (in all hex types) couldn't find 2/3 of what they need, there is somtin wong.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post