Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

A question about the subscription

Halloween
Just wondering, if you pay for a 6 month subscription (for example) are you paying for the whole six months in one go or does it take the money out monthly?

(What confused me is the "we take out the money 5 days before the end of the month" part)
Thorgrim Foegrinder
You pay for it all up front. This is evident by the fact that it comes out to $12.95/month, which is notably cheaper than the $14.95/month that you would pay on a monthly basis. The same goes for the 1-year account, which comes out to $11.95/month. By committing and paying a large sum up front, you benefit from a lower monthly cost equivalent.

The game is fantastic, and you can always stop your time and start it back up later if you want to take a break. I'd recommend paying for just 1 month to see if you like it, and then go for 6 months or a year if you do.
[Sylva] is the premier Nature based settlement in Pathfinder Online. We're a family that has come together through the game, and we're one of the most active settlements currently. We have a solid roleplaying foundation and are a home to those who both love and hate PvP.

[The Seventh Veil] is a meta-game group with members in several different settlements. We've created many guides and spreadsheets for the game that are referenced by hundreds of players on a daily basis and we maintain multiple websites like [Goblinary.com], [The Storehouse], and [The Unofficial PFO Atlas] to make information more readily available. The Seventh Veil promotes positive game play at all times.
Halloween
Thanks for the help Thorgrim smile I'll go for the month! I do want the 6 months but I splurged a bit this month and I'm not in a position to cough that up yet (hehe)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post