Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Implementation of Temple Deities

Caius
Tyncale, that works, except you can not get all of the training for your cleric in your settlement. You would need to go elsewhere for the god specific training (domains, cleric weapon feats and possible other specials TBD. Depending upon what else was done it may be the LN cathedral would do channel negative instead of channel positive.
Tyncale
Thanks guys. I am secretly hoping that Whirlwind will be unnerfed again, but if not then I am going to spend a few thousand XP on Fire Whirl. Have all the clerical requirements already so it's not a huge investment from here on.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Edam
Tyncale
Thanks guys. I am secretly hoping that Whirlwind will be unnerfed again, but if not then I am going to spend a few thousand XP on Fire Whirl. Have all the clerical requirements already so it's not a huge investment from here on.

Fire Whirl is used a lot by clerics at Keepers Pass as we made a decision very early to support Sarenrae. In its current incarnation Fire Whirl is worth the XP.

Upsides: It has a better DF than Whirlwind, does Fire Damage rather than Physical and adds stacks of burning if they already have some burning (hint Divine Blaze).

Downsides:
Needs a Sanctified Weapon for full damage and does nothing to mobs immune to Fire.

Proviso: It has not been used in PVP much as Phaeros and Golgotha tend to have greatsword clerics and they are doing most of the schoolyard squabbling at present. It is quite possible that once a few of the more whiney PvP types get hit by Fire Whirl a few times they will start campaigning for it to be nerfed and it may change.
Tyncale
Thanks, Edam. smile Looking at the DF of 3.67 you are most likely right about a future nerf. I like the Fire Damage exept that my favorite mob to hunt are the MOlochs. I know the Hounds use fire attacks themselves and I am simply assuming that those (and other Molochs) have high fire resist but I could be wrong?

I will check out Divine Blaze. Sanctified weapons are no problem, I can make them myself. Having said that, the Sanctified Longsword recipe is one of the few that I dont have yet. Wtb Sanctified Steel Longsword recipe!
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post