Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

delete

Zycor
delete
Mourn Blackhand
Good enough for me…. Have your kind of fun, I would just stay away from killing players that are not part of any settlement and/or PFU new players. Some of the PFU elders are capable enough to defend themselves. The blood stone swords are the Devs and they use PFU as their settlement for training and support….they could always use a little more danger and excitement in the world… At least we all have Pharasma…
vyal
I heard no sincere apology. I heard a laughing "I guess…" mocking joke at 8m50s.
And that accusation of corruption, collusion, and nepotism of the developers. @6:25 / 6:30
Ay yi yi. smile
Duffy Swiftshadow
My favorite part was the misogynistic grandstanding towards the end, til then I was like I could see some confusion about details or conflicting meta opinions concerning what happened. Vague half accusations aside (side note: not that they couldn't just cheat if they wanted too anyways… idk what having an in-game company has to do with it), but that last rambling part about weeding out new players by abusing their lack of knowledge or ability just shows a startling lack of maturity or reason.
Memory-High Priest of Desna
Best approach to this thread: ignore.

He's a troll, and he sensed his relevance start to fade, so here he is looking for more attention.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Mourn Blackhand
He is still KoS in my book
Agalbimli
Good post and great info from you about your point of view. I was one you fought in Forgeholm and you healed faster and beat me in the fight. I'm not crying about it. I though that was part of the game to find people and fight them. Some got upset and whatever.

As far as killing new players and making them men. I can see how someone who wants to see this game succeed could get mad about that as they feel it will make players not want to play and lower the player base and maybe wreck the game from being viable.

Anyways not sure I agree with the ban from your point of view, I don't know the other but hope to see you back in the game sometime and we can battle again. smile
Baron Malthius
Memory
Best approach to this thread: ignore.

He's a troll, and he sensed his relevance start to fade, so here he is looking for more attention.

+1
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Mourn Blackhand
Good enough for me…. Have your kind of fun, I would just stay away from killing players that are not part of any settlement and/or PFU new players. Some of the PFU elders are capable enough to defend themselves. The blood stone swords are the Devs and they use PFU as their settlement for training and support.…they could always use a little more danger and excitement in the world… At least we all have Pharasma…

I can see why this may set off some alarms in new player's minds. Why do devs need training and support? Can't they just "create" their characters, gear them to Tier 3? Are they actually participating in playing, or are they just observing and moderating (when needed)?

It is one thing for the devs to play with players during Alpha or on the test server, another in EE (that won't be wiped). That is a public image disaster waiting to happen, was nothing learned from CCP / BOB affair?
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Thod-Theodum
@heroguides
Some of what you say I like - but ask yourself

"Teach them the hard way …"

Guess what - this is exactly what happened to you. The game did teach you a lesson in politics the hard way. Nothing less, nothing more.

So what should happen now after you received a harsh lesson?
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post