Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

delete

Edam
Eventually we probably need the equivalent of EVE CSMs.
Mistwalker
CSMs?
Edam
Mistwalker
CSMs?

http://community.eveonline.com/community/csm/
Decius
There was an attempt to form the Bandit Council (name taken from River Kingdoms lore). Something like that happening concurrently with Paizocon seems likely.
Baron Malthius
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Baron Malthius
Honestly I'm glad they are up front about it.

Also, this also gives them some more hands on testing. At this stage of EE this is still more or less an alpha.

What they should do is "Observe", "Inquire" and "Moderate".

Why? Have they done any real harm?
Dreaden
Baron Malthius
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Baron Malthius

Also, this also gives them some more hands on testing. At this stage of EE this is still more or less an alpha.

who knows what they've done, we have no access to dev logs. Besides, it's just not a professional thing to do in a launched product. If this was a testing state pre launch, there would be no issue.
Tink says Stab
It is good for the game that the developers actively play the game.

It is bad for the game that developers have hidden accounts playing with large, politically active organisations. Conflicts of interest are basically guaranteed.

As such, their current policy of all grouping together in a publicly transparent group, and attaching themselves to a politically neutral group is the best we could hope for.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Bringslite
Launched or EE is (bottom line) the labeling province of the creators of the product. Criteria and opinion of the public (while important) is not always a very good way to operate your new and unfinished product or what you are doing with it.

Insisting it is completely launched and basing your opinions on that is flawed.smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Dreaden
I paid for a box and a monthly sub and there will be no wipe. The product is launched by industry standards and will be judged as such. Buying into any label GW has created to avoid conventional terms such as alpha and beta testing is your problem not mine.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Dreaden
Baron Malthius
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Baron Malthius

who knows what they've done, we have no access to dev logs. Besides, it's just not a professional thing to do in a launched product. If this was a testing state pre launch, there would be no issue.
As opposed to all the other unprofessional stuff they do?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post