Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Golarion Mumble - Tips

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Any user can create a temporary room if (for instance) you want to move into a quiet area of your own for an escalation or discussion.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Once you Register with the server (by right clicking your name and picking "register" the name you use is reserved for you on that particular client/install. You won't be able to use that specific name from any other computer, and you will no longer be able to change your name, though I am happy to change it for you on the server.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Groups that wish to have a private area can create a room that is only accessible to registered users on a predefined list. Any of the admins can do that, or I am happy to work on it for you. Note that any admin can add users to the list if they wish, so the level of privacy is never going to be total.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
If a person has mumble installed on Windows, they should be able to open it by browsing to tinyurl.com/pfomum
Caldeathe Baequiannia
The Golarion Mumble is open to anyone playing the game, even for times when you are doing something else. We already have at least one regular tabletop group using the mumble for connecting with other players in a distributed game they run using the roll20.net virtual tabletop

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post