Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Archiving the Library Collection

MidknightDiamond
Given that their own library was closing down, probably for good, Kiernan had taken it upon himself since Auriga had run off with Aurora killing things again, to finish archiving all of the scrolls and scraps of information and knowledge that had been found in these parts and that many adventurers had brought with them. It had been a fairly massive under-taking but once he was finished he used magic to make multiple copies of the finished works. One would go to the University Keep for the archives, one he was keeping in his personal room, stuffed in a bag of holding, and the other he was delivering to Thod for Emerald Lodge's Grand Library. But first… sleep, he'd desperately needed sleep, at least until someone read the organized and complete version of the Unending Meal and another crusade against Ogg was declared. Not that any of them needed another reason, really.

~~~~~~~~

OOCly: So after much work, voila. All of the fragments we have (and I'm fairly sure we have them all) transcribed and put in order for everyone's reading pleasure. I know it's not the most exciting thing in there but there appears to be quite a few interesting "hints" at the future and definitely some neat story.

This is the first draft, so I expect there to be errors. If you find any feel free to pm them to me so I can correct them.
http://tinyurl.com/pfo-fragments
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Edam
Diary of Kodeth Tiell is mis-numbered there are only 11 fragments not 15.

Everything else seems to corresponds to the Keepers version which was last updated by our librarian Merton about 8 weeks ago now. Here is a link to our copy for your reference:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zNWdwn8vt_rx2G7KnJWhmllkqYtBNUb8dSwSH4Wx2TA/edit#gid=1152120391

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post