Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Welp...

Baron Malthius
The problem is you're taking General Chat seriously in the first place…
Zycor
@Op

tribuzio
Some of the people in general were fairly offensive with the Op for no discernible reason.
Disagreeing with him was perfectly acceptable, trying to explain why PFO is what it is even mroe, calling him troll "inviting" him to return to WOW wasn't.
Doc
Expecting some people to not get fairly offensive in the general chat for any game, when you step in and start bashing said game in general chat is pretty unreasonable in my opinion. Not like I care if somebody bashes the game, just saying it's pretty much guaranteed to happen.
Tyncale
I wish we could squelch General Chat. If I have the tab "Local" open, I dont want to see General Chat. Now it constantly stinks up my whispers or local conversations. smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Baron Malthius
A simple /ignore would suffice for me. Then we can keep general chat, add Settlement Chat, and then people can avoid reading from specific people if the way.
Tyncale
Tyncale
I wish we could squelch General Chat. If I have the tab "Local" open, I dont want to see General Chat. Now it constantly stinks up my whispers or local conversations. smile
I am stupid. When you have the tab "Local" open, you indeed only see local and whispers, and not General. I always have the tab "Chat" open and that one shows everything…

Eating crow right now.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post