Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Xp Reset

Elsworth Sugarfoot
xp is very valuable in this game. Some characters just had months of it effectively thrown out. Others were not effected at all. I don't think that's fair treatment of the players.
Rynnik
Elsworth Sugarfoot
xp is very valuable in this game. Some characters just had months of it effectively thrown out. Others were not effected at all. I don't think that's fair treatment of the players.
It isn't thrown out.

You still have the feats you trained.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Elsworth Sugarfoot
The feats I trained don't exist anymore. I have other ineffective feats that are worthless to me.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
CCP has reimbursed xp when they either removed skills or dramatically altered skills (creating new prerequisites). They also have Respecs for attributes, which effects training rates, that are given (once a year) and can be purchased.

I could see an opportunity for GW to make some real money, by offering repecs in the cash shop.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Bringslite
Oy vey! What a mess. Go to PM's you two rocket scientists.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Rynnik
Bringslite
If you are looking for the highlight reel I recommend page 6.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Nihimon
Elsworth Sugarfoot

But it is the expected treatment.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Bringslite

Goblin Works doesn't have PMs for this Minimal Viable Product forums. I think it is built on the YBBSE or Proboards engine. ;-)
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Mistwalker
Elsworth Sugarfoot

I think that you may better off starting a few threads on the particular feats that you feel have been changed so much that you can no longer play your character - and provide a rational as to why that change should be reversed or diminished.

Silly question, but have you actually gone out and tried to play your character? The reason that I ask, is that I know a player that was all doom and gloom about the changes, until they actually went out and played with them for a few hours - they now either like the changes (or not angry about some of them).

I have two characters that I play a lot, a mage/jack of all trades and an archer/swordsman - I have had to change my tactics, but I am still enjoying playing them (though I may have some comments about reworking some of the changes).
MidknightDiamond
Mistwalker
Elsworth Sugarfoot

I think that you may better off starting a few threads on the particular feats that you feel have been changed so much that you can no longer play your character - and provide a rational as to why that change should be reversed or diminished.

Silly question, but have you actually gone out and tried to play your character? The reason that I ask, is that I know a player that was all doom and gloom about the changes, until they actually went out and played with them for a few hours - they now either like the changes (or not angry about some of them).

I have two characters that I play a lot, a mage/jack of all trades and an archer/swordsman - I have had to change my tactics, but I am still enjoying playing them (though I may have some comments about reworking some of the changes).

+1
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post