Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Xp Reset

Elsworth Sugarfoot
I think that most of the changes that were made are good for the long term balance of the game. I can now see 5-10 different wizard builds, although only 1 that will probably prevail. I think that's great. I don't want to crowdforge changes to these feats. I like the changes, this isn't a post against the changes.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Dreaden
It you bought a dog and when you got home it was a cat, would you not seek a refund? Before all the EE screaming… I am a paying customer for a launched product, I am not a tester. I expect compensation.
You forgot the part where the pet store owner warned me before I bought that there is a 30% chance my dog will turn into a cat before I get it home but I bought it anyway.

We are paying customers of a product that the seller says is not complete, will change frequently, and we won't get refunds of XP if feats are changed (or for any other reason, actually).
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Decius
Elsworth Sugarfoot
I think that most of the changes that were made are good for the long term balance of the game. I can now see 5-10 different wizard builds, although only 1 that will probably prevail. I think that's great. I don't want to crowdforge changes to these feats. I like the changes, this isn't a post against the changes.
I've made six so far, and I think that they occupy at least four different niches, and fill those niches situationally better than nonwizards.
Elsworth Sugarfoot
Yes, the current wizard class is much more developed and nuanced than it was a week ago. I don't know if this was a direct response to a lot of the crowdforging threads I started in the wizard forum. I do think the way I innovated and developed the wizard build (with the help of nivia and others) certainly informed the playerbase on strengths and weaknesses of the class. Our reward for being the pioneers of this build is to have helped develop the game, it would be nice to be able to play it on even footing with those who didn't have months of xp made ineffective.
Elsworth Sugarfoot
Feels like this thread has run its course so I'll just keep my fingers crossed for resets for Christmas smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post