Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Xp Reset

Memory-High Priest of Desna
Rynnik
Memory
Dreaden
Rynnik got them principles yo. They screwed up his weapons and he don't even care.
Such is the Xen of PFO.
Uh.

Am I the reindeer or and rider in that scenario?

The Reindeer is PFO, you're the rider, and his legs are your weapons. if you've seen this episode, Finn looks at his mangled legs and just says "whatever" with this look of sheer agony on his face. reminded me of you :-p
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Rynnik
Memory
Rynnik
Memory
Dreaden
Rynnik got them principles yo. They screwed up his weapons and he don't even care.
Such is the Xen of PFO.
Uh.

Am I the reindeer or and rider in that scenario?

The Reindeer is PFO, you're the rider, and his legs are your weapons. if you've seen this episode, Finn looks at his mangled legs and says "whatever" with this look of sheer agony on his face. reminded me of you :-p
Too much explanation.

smile

I was actually hoping I might have been the lamp post. I have no idea what show that is by the way. smile
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Rynnik
I was actually hoping I might have been the lamp post. I have no idea what show that is by the way. smile

Adventure Time.

your life is not complete.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Rynnik
Memory
Rynnik

Adventure Time.

your life is not complete.
Seriously. I may have to check it out.

Is it on netflix? Though even if it is I probably won't have it on crappy canuckflix.
Rynnik
Memory
if you've seen this episode, Finn looks at his mangled legs and just says "whatever" with this look of sheer agony on his face.
It was definitely better with audio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv7qU-MnMS8

Nailed it!
Rynnik
Is it on netflix? Though even if it is I probably won't have it on crappy canuckflix.

pirate it?

Rynnik
Memory
Rynnik

pirate it?
How EBA of you… smile

(rimshot)

Ethics, man. Ethics.
Hobson Fiffledown
Grammar, man. Grammar. smile Well played, none the less.

(Edit - Structure yes, spelling no. Such is the Hobson…smile
This space for rent.
Rynnik
Hobson Fiffledown
Grammar, man. Grammar. smile Well played, none the less.
Damn.

Owned! (sheepish edit)

At work profanity is used instead of punctuation so I sometimes forget how it is supposed to fit into civil converse. smile
Bringslite
Stilachio Thrax
I'm not against a respec per se, but I think it creates some issues:

1) Are we going to go down this path every time something is changed? Because once you do it once, every time a build gets nerfed or otherwise changed, there will be people clamoring for one.

2) What about expendables? Do you lose those since they cost XP to learn? If lost, do you get the Maneuver/Spell drops in your inventory for you to relearn them, or are you SOL and have to hunt them down again? If replaced, are they bind on acquire or can you trade/sell unwanted ones?

Would I like one? Maybe. But I do think its more trouble than GW can handle right now.

Those are good points, Brother. Indeed, any respect would be a can of worms for GW AND a precedent that is not a good precedent. Certainly not worth bothering with until everything is set in stone. Everything that can be, that is. After the EE dust settles, we might find that it isn't all as bad as it seems now.

Now if GW were to say "We can work a respect for the day before OE or we can fix all the features that we have already put in game so that they work right." I would forsake my anguish of wasted exp with much happiness.

Whatever the case, I don't think that anyone wants to put non necessary work onto GW's plate right now.

Truth be told, some of my (what looks like) wasted exp, is completely my own doing and not GW's at all.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post