Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Delete

Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
If you manage to get trials into more than a few escalations, you may just convince them this is not a very exciting game.

Getting trials into PVP, even if it is just with their 1000 xp alts, might break up some of the mind numbing boredom that the PVE content delivers.

One thing that has become a little bit interesting is coming across small groups (2 - 3) or even solo "reds" and "purples" just out in the wilderness. It might not be the biggest deal, but it does come as a welcome surprise.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Caius
AS we approach OE I may be able to conceive $5 with no experience, and trading CP for experience to maximum, which come 'naturally with $15 none subscription. Still wave or T1 $5 account (zeros) may\y destroy concept.

The real need for this current 'play' is to establish a real economy. how much we pay for what will establish the real economy that no AI can match.

It is gong to change as level and completion of the game. but we do it better than any AI. Tier 1 recipes have fallen. So have tier II but not so fast. PfO has prevented that, but that too will mellow out when they are lees of a market force. In the two other major groups, the costs are much lower is almost communal.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
All values of "As we approach OE" should take into account that EE was minimum 3 months late, and probably shouldn't have deployed when it did.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Caius
I can not see $5 month game until there are goblin balls. And $5 a month is no or only 10% experience gain. Even that may not work as it might support what I think is called "zergs".
Eldrag
Sadly I also stop playing PO because the price for product was to high. Im checking forum for some interesting changes about game and such but looks like its still the same ;/
Edam
Eldrag
Sadly I also stop playing PO because the price for product was to high. Im checking forum for some interesting changes about game and such but looks like its still the same ;/

People wanting to "play" are going to mainly be disappointed even at $5.

It is more about being in at the start and involved in testing and getting to harass the devs about which way you think the game should be heading.
Zycor
smile
Caldeathe Baequiannia
@Zycor, I guess the question is, who are you trying to convince? Ryan and Lisa, between them, have been selling gaming products to the public for 30+ years. They probably know if they need to sell more subs right now, and whether dropping the price to do so has a high likelihood of accomplishing their goals.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
PFOFIREFIGHTER
They should raise the sub fee. Low/no cost just means more throwaway accounts and griefers. We do need more of that, we have enough trash in the game already.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Caldeathe Baequiannia
@Zycor, I guess the question is, who are you trying to convince? Ryan and Lisa, between them, have been selling gaming products to the public for 30+ years. They probably know if they need to sell more subs right now, and whether dropping the price to do so has a high likelihood of accomplishing their goals.

Different platform. They could have been selling sandwiches for 30 years, now they are trying to sell pizza. Different market and tastes.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post