Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Delete

Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
PFOFIREFIGHTER
Also, where the hell has GW been all week?

Maybe they are taking a break and have gone to PAX as fans?

I haven't seen any announcement that Paizo / Goblin Works was attending PAX to market the game.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Avari
If we can't do that then we just twiddle our thumbs and wait for OE.

Are you really convinced there will be an OE?

What will OE look like, and how will it be different than what we have now?

Will the game still be using Unity 4 for OE?

Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Gariwald
Tyncale
I think he means that they can buy bulk-XP at a somewhat greater cost, so they will feel that they can compete immediately instead of having to accumulate the xp over 6 months.

This
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Gariwald
Tyncale
I think he means that they can buy bulk-XP at a somewhat greater cost, so they will feel that they can compete immediately instead of having to accumulate the xp over 6 months.

This

Some would argue, why do I have to pay more for the same XP, just because I followed Goblin Work's advice to wait for the game's features to get to the point I was comfortable with to begin playing?

If Goblin Works is going to sell bulk XP packs, then they should be the same price as the regular subscription method and be available for all to buy, including veterans so that they can be applied to a second or third character.

What ever happened to the "You won't need multiple accounts, and you can spread your experience point training among several characters"?

I have a main character, that must always train, otherwise I lose my DT.

I have my DT, that mist always be training, otherwise I lose my DT training perk.

I have a 1000XP alt that can never be trained.

That is not how Ryan described the account mechanics in the Dev Blogs when most of us bought into the Kickstarter.

PFOFIREFIGHTER
If you folks think there is a market of people that are going to pay hundreds of dollars to catch up in this game you are crazy. Sure there will always be a handful, but no significant numbers. Maybe if we lose the griefers and grow the game into something close to its potential the player base will expand, but on its current griefer path that seems unlikely.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
PFOFIREFIGHTER
If you folks think there is a market of people that are going to pay hundreds of dollars to catch up in this game you are crazy. Sure there will always be a handful, but no significant numbers. Maybe if we lose the griefers and grow the game into something close to its potential the player base will expand, but on its current griefer path that seems unlikely.

So when are you leaving, and can I have your stuff?

Gariwald
PFOFIREFIGHTER

Isn't it exactly what most people do, just paying to accumulate xp since day 1 ?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post