Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Keep side chat 8/12 at 8pm - Lee

PFU Hoffman
So Lee is back because there is no one better to talk about the changes. Post your questions here.

Golarion.mumble.com
Port 3093
8pm eastern
Pathfinder University - A place for new players in their first 90 days.
foxglove
a poorly phrased question, but:
What does Lee think is the most important change(s) and how will it change the game?

also a minor question of mine not answered on the forums:
Does "making higher feat levels more worthwhile to buy" mean you are going for a slightly steeper power curve?
Foxglove - of Pathfinder University (PFU/Riverbank)
Silkworm - of Phoenix Industries (TEO/Brighthaven)
On these boards I never speak for TEO, only for myself or PFU. Contact me if you want to hold a guest lecture for PFU
Decius
How many balance iteratation do you expect the attack abilities to go through before they are essentially stable?
Rynnik
Decius
How many balance iteratation do you expect the attack abilities to go through before they are essentially stable?
Are you actually seriously asking a dev to predict that, otherwise it isn't nice to waste time just trolling Lee.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Dreaden
Why did you do a massive combat overhaul without giving players enough time to plan appropriately? Context; Many players are having to wait at least a month to be effective in combat again.
Decius
Rynnik
Decius
Are you actually seriously asking a dev to predict that, otherwise it isn't nice to waste time just trolling Lee.
Yes. I think that the answer will be eye-opening to more than half the listeners.
Rynnik
Decius
Rynnik
Decius
Yes. I think that the answer will be eye-opening to more than half the listeners.
Don't need you to try preaching with loaded questions just to hear Lee confirm that in fact he has as little idea of that as any of us and the only real answer is, "as many as are required". I'd prefer not to have to listen to 5 minutes out of his valuable time with us wasted on that.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Decius
One person that would be surprised by any answer.

What is the master balance equation used for attack calculations, and what are the current and previous values for the constants? (This could be reverse-engineered from the spreadsheets, but only in an information-theoretical sense).
Giorgio
What would it take to start a player lead campaign for Lisa and Ryan to prioritize developer analytical tools for the EE12 sprint?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Duffy Swiftshadow
Recording available here as usual.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post