Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

disappearing copper

Bert Chosawitz
3 times in the last 2 days all the copper in my inventory has disappeared. I have been in the SE of the map with a couple hundred copper in my inventory, each time. I haven't noticed anything else disappearing. I checked all three tabs. logged out and back in. the copper is still gone.
I have been near an Inn, but it is not my company's or mine. I just killed some more bandits and verified that I can't deposit coins at the Inn.

Please help, this has cost me about 12 silver so far.
Dazyk of Phaeros
It automatically goes in to your bank vault when you access one in a town. Doesn't matter which town, the 'bank' is global.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Beltrane
I have had the same happen several times since the last update before accessing the bank. usually happens when I was clearing a hex with an inn
Leader of Marsh Wardens and Steward of Hammerfall
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Beltrane
I have had the same happen several times since the last update before accessing the bank. usually happens when I was clearing a hex with an inn
If it's actually being banked at the inns, then other than being a slight exploit, it's inconsequential. We'd need to have some data that includes Abadar balance pre and post disappearance. Which is where some logging would be the slightest bit useful.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
also if you talk to any trainer, your coin is automatically banked, even if you don't buy a new skill.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Beltrane
I will put some effort into replicating the problem, normally I can put resources into my personal vault including coins so I don't believe it's being banked. I'll test this weekend
Decius
Any trainer, or only trainers in settlements?
Bringslite
Beltrane
I will put some effort into replicating the problem, normally I can put resources into my personal vault including coins so I don't believe it's being banked. I'll test this weekend

If you can open a bank vault and your coin doesn't auto load into Abadar Credit, yes, something is very wrong with your client.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Tyncale
Bringslite
Beltrane

If you can open a bank vault and your coin doesn't auto load into Abadar Credit, yes, something is very wrong with your client.
I have had that happen to me a long time ago. Maybe that bug is back. I had 5 silver from a Starting pack on some toon and it simply did not convert to Abadar credit, no matter how often I accessed the bank.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Beltrane
Sorry, to clarify I was referring to the vault at the inn in the hex

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post