Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Nerf Nakeds

Decius
Rynnik
While focusing down targets as a back line DPS I shouldn't have to worry about self peeling naked players with a weapon. If I ignore them (as I should be able to) they will burn me down, if I self peel the fight loses my DPS, if I call them as a focus target to stay safe (and as would be the right answer if it was a fully geared melee dive) then the entire group doesn't do DPS. Dumb.
So it looks like the actual complaint is that armorless characters are harder to evaluate as threats?
Rynnik
Decius
Rynnik
While focusing down targets as a back line DPS I shouldn't have to worry about self peeling naked players with a weapon. If I ignore them (as I should be able to) they will burn me down, if I self peel the fight loses my DPS, if I call them as a focus target to stay safe (and as would be the right answer if it was a fully geared melee dive) then the entire group doesn't do DPS. Dumb.
So it looks like the actual complaint is that armorless characters are harder to evaluate as threats?
That is definitely part of the problem, yes.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Decius
Rynnik
Decius
Rynnik
Seems to me that would be solved by breaking the Mike: Display all equipped items on all character models, including gear, backup weapons, and sheathed weapons.
Rynnik
Decius
Rynnik
Decius
Rynnik
Seems to me that would be solved by breaking the Mike: Display all equipped items on all character models, including gear, backup weapons, and sheathed weapons.
Uh-huh. That could be a thing that would help as a partial solution to the problem. Tough to do of course. And tough to do in a way that allows easy identification mid fight.

Mean while GW please nerf the damage and capability of characters not wearing armour.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
I wish instead of wasting time with this, GW would:

1. Add search filters on for inventory items in banks.

2. Add Settlement and Company Chat

3. Add Threading and more Coin Faucets to really spur the economy along.

4. Add Repair / Salvage system for damaged gear.

5. Extend Trial Period to 21 days and add a Respec Token to Trial accounts to allow for some experimentation.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post