Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Delet

Zycor
delete
Flynn Pontis
I can get behind this
Memory-High Priest of Desna
Zycor
A debuff or death penalty.

Spawn points/rez shrines need to be revamped to prevent graveyard zerging. (Respawning and returning to battle instantly).

Not dropping your gear after you die.

Add more healing debuffs and give them actual status effects that we can see.

You should tell when you get interrupted, and when you interrupt a target. Right now it's really hard to tell.

Make it less of a numbers game. AKA we have 40 they have 60 they win.

1) +1 so sayeth we all

2) -1 there are a lot of other changes that would have to go along with full loot deaths for it to work. can't just do that on it's own.

3) +1 for UI fixes on statuses, but that's something we've all been saying for a long time too.

4) +1 same as #1 and #3

5) +1 on principle but i'm not seeing any ideas on how to accomplish it fairly.

you're not saying anything here that people don't already know we need, but it'd still be productive if you had some specific ideas on how to accomplish 2 and 5.

also i unbolded your post.
also -1 penalty across the board for being the in wrong board.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Wolf of Rathglen
The UI stuff for sure, we've been yelling for it for months because it's something we'd use every few seconds during gameplay.

But if you're fighting a group of 50% more people, come on. That's just not an even fight and there's no way to give a side that far down a remotely even chance. Saying you're from EVE you should know all about that. 32:40 should have a chance to go either way, and I think it does right now.

For any combat that involves rezzing and coming back keep in mind we're missing a (what I hope turns out to be) a major system in Injury/Maim. That should be a big factor so no point in balancing multi-death battles before it's active.

But the rezzing definitely needs to happen farther apart. Something as simple as going out one shrine farther than normal during pvp windows if you're not in allied territory.
Hammerfall: Like a waterfall, but tougher.
Bringslite
"But the rezzing definitely needs to happen farther apart. Something as simple as going out one shrine farther than normal during pvp windows if you're not in allied territory. "

You should (universally) rez in the closest shrine that is not in control (hex ownership) of the settlement that you are aggressing.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Nihimon
Bringslite
You should (universally) rez in the closest shrine that is not in control (hex ownership) of the settlement that you are aggressing.

Big +1 on this. It creates a strong incentive to attack from the edges of your enemy's territory rather than rushing into that sweet spot in the middle.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Edam
Proxima Sin
But if you're fighting a group of 50% more people, come on. That's just not an even fight and there's no way to give a side that far down a remotely even chance. Saying you're from EVE you should know all about that. 32:40 should have a chance to go either way, and I think it does right now.

Agree that even though the days of zerging with newbies in Rifters are long gone the biggest force multiplier in EVE is still numbers and that is working as intended.

Its also realistic. I recall way back in the Vietnam period studies that indicated if you bought a batch of bargain priced F5A instead of the then current best shiny option of the F15 you ended up coming out on top in most scenarios with the F5s .

Also - if you try to stop numbers mattering you risk moving in the direction of arena combat. (though feuding holdings already has an arena spin to it)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post