Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Aragon, Settlement of the River Freedoms

Edam
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
@Paddy

If you are in need of assistance in acquiring the materials for a holding and two outposts, that is something that the Aragonian Council can certainly help you out with.
It is worth pointing out to newer players that holding and even settlement structure kids are trade-able. There is something of an obsession at present with everyone getting recipes for every structure they want even if they only ever intend to build the one the once, presumably in case it gets knocked down. If you think it might get knocked down buy several kits, it is not essential (especially for a raiding company) that everyone be able to make everything.
Mistwalker
Honor has been restored.

Magus died tonight, coincidentally while shopping at an auction house, by the hands of some folks from High Road.

A trophy was taken from his husk.

Thornguards were not pleased. smile
Duffy Swiftshadow
Get em

Edit: We do bounties for a small fee :-)
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Mistwalker
Honor has been restored.

Magus died tonight, coincidentally while shopping at an auction house, by the hands of some folks from High Road.

A trophy was taken from his husk.

Thornguards were not pleased. smile

And this is how it should be, "Have What You Hold", and "Courts are for Kings" all adhered to in one action.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Cormac
Well that was embarrassing and yet … strangely satisfying.

We shall meet again once I head back north - was shopping in the south - and you will rue the day you heard the name Corm…errr…Magus!

Really hope they let me change that eventually…

By strength of arms and cunning minds, long live Fianna!
Doc
You can change your forum name whenever you want in the account settings, IIRC
Cormac
Alas it is my character name that needs changing - side effect of purchasing an account - I cannot complain too much I suppose.
By strength of arms and cunning minds, long live Fianna!
Jokken
It was a fortuitous meeting. In the West we treat each other as treated. I bear no grudge. Your future is yours.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
@Paddy

If you are in need of assistance in acquiring the materials for a holding and two outposts, that is something that the Aragonian Council can certainly help you out with.

Much appreciated. We definitely look forward to being able to contribute. We do have some thoughts on what we wanna do but when the time comes.

We do look forward to getting to know everyone else too. We are still getting things set up on our end though.

Cheers!
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post